Blood Elf Customization Desires Thread

I’d much rather arcane tattoos, war paint, scars, hair accessories, more earring options like nightborne, flower options like nelfs n tauren…

We’ve got a long way to go with beta starting up this week. If we are getting a November release, that’s still 3 months of time. And with the zones pretty much good enough to launch, now they can turn their attention to races, classes, nitty gritty stuff.

Yes of course all of those things should be added among other things. I think there are a lot of other customization options more important than body jewelry but I just wanted to mention them.

Have you played with the Shadowlands dressing room on wowhead? It’s rather disappointing how hidden the bracelets/hand jewelry are on blood elves. Adding ring jewelry could be neat, like the black diamond toy.

As someone with 90% Blood Elf toons another 8% Velf and 2% other, I would like to say yes to blue eyes for Belfs as they are immersive (going back to normal eye color), No to anymore ‘high elf’ options for Velves (stop watering down the Void Elves) and for other races to get some good stuff too!

Also Joy, we know its not ‘immersion breaking’ you are just being your usual anti Belf everything for Helves self. No go back under your bridge, the only good trolls are Darkspear and Zandalari.

6 Likes

What would those be? They keep retconning history/lore.

And once again lore vs your headcannon. Thalassian Elves are from Quel’thalas, Quel’thalas was a temporary ally to the Alliance when it was convenient, not as a rule. Thalassian Elves (Sin’dorei) have been allies of the Horde a lot longer than they ever were to the Alliance.

2 Likes

Yes actually I really like to use the wowhead dressing room and the bracelets are pretty useless in my opinion. They look decent but are gonna be hidden most of the time likely.

1 Like

Besides Dark Ranger aesthetic of undead skins and red eyes, using Velonara as citation should be easy for Blizzard to give that second visual theme :confused:

But besides that ear armor would be cool like Nightborne. Some view it as armor. Some could view it as jewelry/ear adornment. It can fit for different types of characters.

Farstrider and Runic Tattoos.

These are what I’m keeping an eye for, but I hope everyone’s suggestions for Blood Elves are heard and Blizzard implements it! So many good suggestions in this thread!

2 Likes

“challenged and mocked”? ok… now onto the eyebrow problem … if i dont have them solved im gonna poke your demon eyes out with my armor tearing, immersion breaking, eyebrow hairs of death and irritation

I’m still waiting for the druids we sent to aid the humans of Lordaeron to return. Warcraft 2 took place awhile back, but elves live a long time. So I’ve got faith our druids will return someday. Hopefully in Shadowlands beta so we can finally have Blood Elf Druids.

Y’all gonna debate lore stuff in a customization request thread :rofl:

No thread is safe.

1 Like

I mean they kinda go hand in hand?

True for somethings, but more often then not in BE/VE threads, we know what route the lore debates end up going.

1 Like

That might be the best looking pony tail, would love to see that detail more often.

This also works.

1 Like

All elves getting ear clasps makes sense. They’re not going to leave their full ears undecorated we all know this to be true.

1 Like

Give us red, orange, and purple eyes. Farstrider, and runic tattoos. More hairstyles, ear armor like those seen on the Nightborne. Scars, and piercings other then our ears. Also turn on the Blood Elf DK customizations for all classes.

3 Likes

wouldnt it be hilarious to have them come back and learn about all the stuff that happed? lol id play that into quest for sure XD "what do you mean we killed our leader?!?!? the horde!?!?!?! undead people walking around casually in our cities?!?!?! "

Lmao don’t @ me to necro-troll a thread, dude.