Blood Elf Customization Desires Thread

I can’t seem to be allowed to link yet :frowning:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D8zJZERVUAA8Y5b.jpg

Blue Lions is best house.

6 Likes

This hairstyle would forever erase the “There are no male Blood ELves” myth just with the fact of how badass and overwepowered timeskip Dimitri is.

I’ve always said he had a hidden stat that allowed him to survive if he’s going to die.

4 Likes

I’d also like new briefs. And under garments for my female blood elves.

<----seriously considering race changing her ally druid to nelf because of the new options.

2 Likes

Yes to all.
Also i want a new hawkstrider in hd

3 Likes

I support hawkstriders.

4 Likes

I want new horses in HD-

Oh who am I kidding, we’ve got plenty.

2 Likes

Oh, I didn’t know this. Thank you for explaining how it actually works. :smiley: That would be sooo much work and I’d assume a lot of time.

Im feeling sad right now cause i completely forgot that we should have that :cry:

3 Likes

Second all of this and also let boys wear earrings and bracelets

13 Likes

A big red lynx mount would be an elite mount among horde mounts tho too.

3 Likes

A Caracal cat, with long ears that are tufty.

2 Likes

You know that new wavy ponytail hairstyle that Draenei are getting? That would be dope on BEs.

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/946508.jpg

7 Likes

This too, the guys should be able to have some sparkle too! Would also like those new necklaces available for male Sin’dorei. Rune markings as mentioned before too! Last, I would like a trimmed eyebrow look so they don’t pierce through metal helms or look odd with the short hairstyles.

7 Likes

Would be a nice Cat Mount the alliance couldn’t get.

2 Likes

I want a big gaudy Phoenix Necklace for my Blood Mage please.

3 Likes

Lor’themar wears earrings. I don’t see why not! There are a lot of male characters that wear jewelry. I would love for my male blood elf to get his ears pierced.

The girls need to share!

3 Likes

-Red Eyes
-Dark pink/ pinkish purple hair that looks like this character

1 Like

Preach! Men deserve jewelry too!

5 Likes