Blood dk's in battlegrounds

they need to really block blood dk’s from being in any battleground unless there is another tank queued in for the other side, a single blood dk can hold off so many people its not funny and has infinite resource yes it does take time to come back but a good one knows how to manage and never run out, every other tank has alot longer cooldowns / a limited resource of mana and eventually run out

or just nerf healing off players by a certain percentage at least limiting the stupidity that they can heal

BDK wont see nerfs because they require much less effort to kill compared to GDruid. Melee go away from Blood DKs, and casters/range kill the BDK in a few seconds. This does require your team to realize the Blood DK has become a problem, and devoting the needed casters and ranged to send them to the graveyard quickly. My MM kills BDK easy, my paladin gives it another death strike target.

4 Likes

Blood DKs are live lords because melee and pets sit there and let him death strike.

2 Likes

Bingo /10char

bliz just needs to disable road buff for tanks n ashran

Prot war with indomitable and ignore pain are just as toxic

i think BDK is fine but its not fine in ashran with the buffs they can get and the npcs they can utilize etc

any1 who says them doing 500 million heals is ok and the team just needs to walk way fdrom it instead of hit it needs their sub revoked =P

1 Like

This is pretty much it minus the disarm, stun and purge that is applied to them as well.

So many ways really.

1 Like

I was in 8v8 last night with a friend on a war tank. Deep wind gorge we went mid. He spun flag and I healed. Literally we tanked four to five people all game. I finished with 60 heals and he had like 35 mil heals. People kept attacking him we were laughing on discord.
Next game same map same plan. A dh and paladin saw and ran right past us and capped quarry. Moral of the story…why would you attack a tank unless they have the flag with stacks?

I was under the impression Prot Warrior was still absolutely terrible into magic damage

Was the match we won was melee. Warlocks and mages aren’t warrior friendly