Blood DK Tank LF Home

Coming back to the game.
Have 6 Month Sub.
LF Semi Hardcore Guild.
Can literally raid whenever, just no more then 3 days a week.
Contact me here or Fuzzy#12798

I mainly want to tank, but can fill a DPS role if absolutely needed.

About me:
30/M/KS, Navy Vet

Offer:
Vocal, Call Outs, Strategize , Information gather, bad dad jokes.

I have a lot of end game CE experience some top tier raiding guilds as well. Many long term homes that eventually died. A lot of my friends I grew close to quit playing the game b4 BFA so It ended up with me quitting but I’m back now and looking to make new friends to enjoy the grind with :slight_smile:

1 Like

[H] Autonomy - Spinebreaker
Raid times - Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst
Progression - 9/9H 3/9M 2/2H

We are currently updating our roster for 8.2 we are starting on Heroic and then to mythic. Our roster is updated on disc. Currently seeking A Mage and some core dps for main raid. We are shooting for a 25man Heroic raid comp on Eternal Palace release.

Our Second group is currently recruiting. N Eternal Palace progression
raid time is Saturdays 730pm pst - 1030pm pst. In search of Heals and DPS!

We are a friendly casual guild. Stress/drama free environment. No loot qqers/big egos or favoritism here.
We run keys/alt runs through out the week!
We are currently setting up a N roster for Saturdays 730pm pst -1030pm pst.
We do RBG sundays 730pm pst.
We have an off-realm community of over 100 players.
Please be able to make 100% raid times if you plan on raiding with us.

Msg me Thiz#11864 for more info

Hi there,

I think you could be a great fit for the raid group we are putting together.Most of us have been CE raiders in the past and over the mythic raiding becoming a 2nd job, so we are putting together our “retirement home” so we can just have fun seeing content without the min-max toxic environment that tends to come along with hardcore progression.

Here is the spam, but please reach out to me on discord if you want to chat further:

Guild and Server: RAIDER RETIREMENT HOME [H] – Tichondrius
Raid Times: Tuesday 8:30pm – 10:30pm EST
Current Progression: N/A – newly forming guild
Recruitment Contacts: Discord – majiggs#0782 or Katliana#3289
Needs: Currently looking for all classes and roles
About: We are a community of friends and gamers that have grown up together and now have less interest in being tryhards and more interest in enjoying the games we play. While primarily a casual raiding community in World of Warcraft, we play many games and have many interests.
We are seeking casual players looking to progress at a decent pace, without all the stress of min max culture. We raid 8:30-10:30 East Tuesday, consumables provided. Adult group, active in discord and other games. Ran by former CE Raiders over multiple tiers. We have several players with 1800+ raider io scores.

Our ideal player is someone who loves M+ and RBGs, and wants to raid casually 1-2 nights a week. CE or high io is a big plus but not required.

Hell to the NAW! Nick is coming with us… period.

Ya’ll can SCRAM!
lol…luv u Kat :} say hi to Majiggs

WOW nice name drop jake :slight_smile:

Hi. I’m with Fair Enough on Area 52, Horde and we’re looking for an experienced tank. We’re 9/9M (8/8M Uldir) and we raid tues-thurs-sun from 8:15-11:30est. We’re active outside of raid, both in game and discord. Chill raid atmosphere, stable and organized leadership. If you’re interested, add my btag at: Sheridan#11238

(H) Area 52 if you eventually want to transfer.

We have a guild capped at 50 individuals so everyone has raid spot.
Start on Normal 8.2 the night it drops and then move to Heroic.

Raid Wed/Thu 8-10 EST
M+ on Mondays
PvP on Fridays.

Want more info let me know. Kendrickious#1349

Still looking for a guild

Hiya! We are a new guild that is currently recruiting elite players to come and join us to achieve CE this current patch. If you are interested here is my post below! Hope to hear from you!

still looking for a established home preferably on Area 52