Blood DK, Outlaw Rogue, Resto Sham, MM Hunt, Arcane/Fire/Frost Mage LF raid guild

This thread interests me.

Hey there, we are currently looking for a solid group to fill out our roster so we can progress beyond 2/10, which we got with partial PuGs. We’d have to chat about logistics since its a large group.

We are a horde, tichondrius guild, 10/10 heroic for over a month and 2/10 mythic. We raid Tuesday and Sunday, 6:30 to 9:30 PST. We have an active PvP crew with several multi glass and a few key push crews too.

Infin#1604 in game, hit me up we can trade disc info and talk more!

Sent ya a request

[H] [Illidan]
Currently 10/10H
Raid Schedule:

• Main Team : 8 PM - 12AM CST
Tuesday/Wendsday

• Casual Team : 8 PM - 10PM CST
Thursday/Friday

What we offer:

• A semi-hardcore raiding environment, filled with people who not only wish to get as much progression as possible, but also enjoy each other’s company.

• Active discord community, with many of us hanging out in voice.

• Plenty of people to do activities with outside of raiding.

• Casual raid night normal/heroic runs for alts and mains alike, where we can just enjoy ourselves and have fun.

What we are looking for:

• Players with a fun, competitive nature.

• Players who look to constantly improve at the game.

• People looking for a community to hang out with.

• Open-minded and respectful individuals.

Specific Needs:

• High: Druid (Resto and/or Bear),
MM Hunter
• Medium: (DPS), Mage, Warlock, Rogue, Priest, Death Knight
• Low: Prot warrior

• Any and all exceptional players will be equally considered

Contact Info:
If you’re interested in applying to one of our amazing teams,community, or just have any questions, please feel free to contact:

• Dolt0341#8773 - Discord

Bumping Post

Hey! If you all don’t mind coming horde then we can actually offer all of you a spot on our mythic roster. We are currently 10/10H 1/10M and have some slots to fill as people lose the excitement of a new xpac. I’ll leave you our spam below but would love to chat with you ASAP.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/harea-52-by-design-110m-1010h-830-1130-est-twth-lf-mythic-raiders/859674

Hello! cromintan, if you wouldnt mind adding me on btag, i would love to talk to you and your group about giving you a new home! shamel#11827

Well had some changes but we have dropped to five people only. We are still looking for a guild to call home since our raid group fell apart.

Hi Cromintan, Beyond Reasonable Clout is a brand new guild looking to make its mark on the world! Created by former high-end mythic raiders migrating from Alliance for Shadowlands (I know, real original). Our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything. For the first tier Shadowlands our goal is to get heroic cleared quickly and build a core squad to push into mythic.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 12:00am - 3:00am EST (9:00pm - 12:00am PST)

Current Prog: 10/10H, 1/10M

Recruitment:
BRC is actively recruiting all members but specifically for the raid team our needs are:

• Healer: Discipline Priest or Resto shaman
  • Dps: Warlock, UHDK, Mage, Shadow priest, Hunter, and Moonkin
  • Exceptional applicants of any type

Contacts
Barlar - Bnet: Barlar#1928 Discord: barlar#7769

I would be interested but devoted a lot into blood dk for a switch. My group of guys does also have KSM so we are pretty much a package deal.

Hey there Cromintan! Our Guild is progression focused and have several spots in raid team 2, as we are currently progressing denathrius. Raid team 1 has recently downed Mythic hungering and is moving to Kaelthas
Team 3 is recently formed, needs a raid leader, but has progressed and downed generals with assistance from other guild mates.

ChaosTheory [A] US-Stormrage
We are a community guild with three raid teams. We are a group of players looking to achieve cutting edge and Ahead of the Curve in Castle Nathria, and Keystone Master achievement. Many of us have raided for a number of years and are looking to push our achievements this tier. While our group understands that real life is more important than WoW, we take progression seriously and we want to have fun doing it. We expect everyone on the Mythic roster to show up prepared, geared, and ready to progress.
Raid Team 1: Ring of Peace
Raid Times: Saturday & Sunday 9am-12pm EST
Currently 10/10H, 3/10M Mythic Nathria. Their raid leader is experienced and organized. They have high expectations of their raiders as continue to down bosses in Mythic, and anyone joining must be ready to progress in mythic with them as their current class.
They are seeking likeminded players and will be open to accept exceptional players.
Please have logs available that can show you utilize Healthstones, health pots, defensives, and are not dying to repeatedly to avoidable mechanics. The logs must show you have extensive knowledge of your class.

Raid Team 2: Geared By BoE’s recently renamed
Raid Times: Thursday & Friday 7pm-11pm EST
Currently 9/10H, Recently downing Generals and pushing into denathrius with plans to progress into mythic.
They are currently seeking a holy paladin, a mage, as well as another ranged DPS that is preferably an Elemental Shaman. Will also consider other raiders who can provide logs, or come to trial mondays and prove themselves before invite. This team is close to downing Denathrius and will begin its mythic nathria progress. We need DPS.

Team 3: Fri/Sat 8pm-11pm Recently merged with a smaller team, Currently seeking an Experienced Raid Lead.
This team is currently 8/10H, Downed Generals and are returning to down Council before continuing to Denathrius.
Both tank slots are currently filled, looking for healers. Specifically Resto Shammy, Disc, Holy Pally and experienced DPS.

The guild itself has Monday Heroics to supplement the mythic raiders, and is a great opportunity to gear alts and practice rotations and mechanics.
Specifically looking for Exceptional M+ Keystone pushers. If raid is not your scene but you enjoy players that have progression in mind, this might be the spot for you.

Please message SollySolly-Stormrage in game or Solemn#8227 on Discord for an interview set up and let me know what team(s) you’re interested in.
Come join our community! We want to create a community of likeminded progression focused players! Thank you for your time.

Sent a request

Hello Cromintan,

I’m the GM of a 6/10M guild on Area-52, I’d love to talk to you about your group. We’re interested in all of you.

BTAG - Wes#12170
Discord - Wes#6205

Sent request

Raid times:
Sunday/monday 7pm-10pm PST

We encourage all exceptional players to apply regardless of class/role. Currently have all positions open.

We expect our members to be well prepared for each progression boss, whilst also being able to quickly learn from mistakes. Potential applicants are expected to excel at their class, and must be able to both take and give criticism in a constructive manner.

We are a progression focused guild, but we also maintain a friendly environment in and out of raid. At most times there will be groups of people hanging around Discord, playing WoW or a variety of other games.

Current tues/thurs team is 5/10M this team will consist of some of those players and we want to add people to it who only want to raid 2 days a week. If interested hit me up!

Contacts:
Recruitment officer - “Wonka” wonka#1307(bnet) Wonka82#8402 (discord)

Morpheus #1478 hit me on bnet lets chat

Big Facts (Alliance - U.S. Proudmoore) is looking for progression minded players who want to receive AoTC and push into Mythic Raiding. The task and purpose of Big Facts is to foster a community of raiders who want to clear content on a light 2 raid night a week schedule while maintaining standards for skill and class knowledge.

Current Role Needs

• All

Requirements:
Required:

• Must be at least 18 years of age*
  • Have prior AoTC or Legacy Heroic raiding experience.
  • Have an understanding of your class and spec.
  • Have a PC and internet capable of consistently running World of Warcraft
  • Have the time and dedication to make raid nights consistently.
  • Have a 190+ ilvl
    ** = Those who are above the age of 16 but below the age of 18 can request to join and obtain a wavier from an Officer.*

Preferred (In addition to above)

• Have prior Mythic raiding experience
  • Have parses for the current or previous raid tiers with your current class

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday and Friday 5:30 - 9:00 (w/ possible 30 min extension) PST (U.S. Los Angeles/Proudmoore Server Time)*

** Note that the guild may run optional Heroic splits or Alt runs in addition to this depending on raider availability and content requirements.*

Application Process:

• Quick interview with guild officer
  • Trial period based on performance (maximum of 2 weeks), trial waivers available for those who can produce relevant logs and demonstrate class knowledge in the interview.

Contact for Application or Questions
Lockrael Recruitment Officer: Lock #12410
BigBoy Guild Master: OffSeeker#1965
Discord: dKVBCH7u (this is the last part after the /) :relieved:

Bumping post

Claw and Shadow is a 10/10 H CN horde guild on Wyrmrest that is looking for a group like yours! The guild has existed since the end of BC, and a majority of the core players have raided together for 8+ years. We are currently recruiting for Mythic raiding to round out our roster.

Raid schedule:

Wednesday - 8pm-11pm server (PST)

Thursday - 8pm-11pm server (PST)

If you’re interested, hit up one of the following people in-game or via Discord:

Mucc - (Btag- Cain#1371, Discord- Mucc#0047)

Drokagar - (Btag- ViciousEd#1172, Discord- Vicious_Ed#8391)

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

GAINS is a newly formed mythic raid/high m+ team based on Tichondrius! The goal is to recruit players that are competent enough to push for CE and competitive m+ keys each season.

Who is Jonpocalypse??
I will be your Raid Lead and GM of the guild! I’ve been playing WoW for 7years and have experience in min/maxing dps/tank roles. I’ve mostly been playing a dk(all 3 specs) with a focus on blood dk for the past 2.5years. I hold myself to a high standard and strive to lead by example. I’ll always put in the work to improve, take criticism, and push my character to the best it can be and I’ll be expecting the same from everyone else on the team.

Who are YOU?
You should be someone that can also strive to be the best on their main character and be committed to sticking out your main character through progression fights until the end of the tier. Someone who can stay positive and knows that progression means PROGRESSION, aka someone who doesn’t explode after 5 wipes on a progression boss. This is NOT going to be a casual team so there WILL be requirements during/outside raid nights. If you are not ok with/able to commit to playing more than the raid nights, DO NOT join the team. There will be a spot for you in the guild where you can hangout, just not a spot in the team.

Recruitment Needs:
NEED ALL DPS CURRENTLY. Tanks are looking locked in now. Healers are not 100% locked in yet.

Do not hesitate to apply as long as you can commit to the requirements below!

LOGS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO JOIN. If you do not have them then you’ll be under review heavily as a trial.

Raid Times:
Wednesday and Thursday 7p-11p Pacific time

What are the requirements for Raid nights?
-Be on time! If you’re early, you’re on time. If you’re on time, you’re late. If you’re late(more than 3 times a month), you’re not part of the team.
-All slots gemmed and enchanted
-Come prepared with multiple health potions, battle potions, and personal food
-Come to raid knowing your role and mechanics of the fight
-Loot will be Personal with an emphasis to pass off loot if your main spec doesn’t need it

If you’ve read this far and are intrigued to join please fill out this application and we’ll contact you if you’re a good fit:

Google Docs

Gains: WoW Guild Application

You may also contact me:
Btag: sugarbearjon#1635
Discord: sugarbearjon#9375