Blood DK, Outlaw Rogue, Resto Sham, MM Hunt, Arcane/Fire/Frost Mage LF raid guild

Just a group of key pushers with KSM looking for a solid raid group to join. We are all pretty flexible on times but looking for a heroic/mythic team to push further. We are 9/10 H and 1/10M.

Bumping post

Hey there. We are a 2/10M guild on Illidan. You guys might be a perfect fit for one of our raid teams.

Shoot me a real id msg to chat =)

Jessialyn#1227

Sent a Friend request.

Hi there, Pop me an add on disc or btag
Dorn#1766 btag
Dorn#1082 Disc

I’ve got slots for you all

I will add ya later

were a one day a week raiding guild, looking to fill for mythic progression, my disc info is in post if your interested.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/sunday-6-10pm-raid-times-910h-guild-lfm-to-start-mythic/854840

We are US Bleeding hollow [H] We raid Sunday’s 6-10 PM EST I started this guild for people like myself with families, jobs, unpredictable schedules etc. To kill bosses on a minimal time commitment. We are currently 9/10 H and looking to push as far as we can this tier

Add me on discord: Neil#4199
We can have a quick chat and see if we could be a fit for you

Bumping post

Hey there, I’m with Dogecoin on Bleeding Hollow. We’re currently 9/10 H, looking to fill out a couple spots for mythic. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm est. If that works for you or you’d like to discuss further, you can message me at:
Battletag - Adam#14502
Discord - Adam#7838

Hey Guys!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 3/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

RGB TEAM: Open Recruitment
CR 1600
Recruitment: [Main Team] We’re accepting all classes just high need for warlocks other than that don’t be afraid to chat!
Warlock: HIGH

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Bumping post

Bumping post

Hi Cromintan! If the DK is willing to DPS, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Tank is not willing to dps sadly, put a lot of work on blood gear.

Bumping again

This thread interests me.

Hey there, we are currently looking for a solid group to fill out our roster so we can progress beyond 2/10, which we got with partial PuGs. We’d have to chat about logistics since its a large group.

We are a horde, tichondrius guild, 10/10 heroic for over a month and 2/10 mythic. We raid Tuesday and Sunday, 6:30 to 9:30 PST. We have an active PvP crew with several multi glass and a few key push crews too.

Infin#1604 in game, hit me up we can trade disc info and talk more!

Sent ya a request

[H] [Illidan]
Currently 10/10H
Raid Schedule:

• Main Team : 8 PM - 12AM CST
Tuesday/Wendsday

• Casual Team : 8 PM - 10PM CST
Thursday/Friday

What we offer:

• A semi-hardcore raiding environment, filled with people who not only wish to get as much progression as possible, but also enjoy each other’s company.

• Active discord community, with many of us hanging out in voice.

• Plenty of people to do activities with outside of raiding.

• Casual raid night normal/heroic runs for alts and mains alike, where we can just enjoy ourselves and have fun.

What we are looking for:

• Players with a fun, competitive nature.

• Players who look to constantly improve at the game.

• People looking for a community to hang out with.

• Open-minded and respectful individuals.

Specific Needs:

• High: Druid (Resto and/or Bear),
MM Hunter
• Medium: (DPS), Mage, Warlock, Rogue, Priest, Death Knight
• Low: Prot warrior

• Any and all exceptional players will be equally considered

Contact Info:
If you’re interested in applying to one of our amazing teams,community, or just have any questions, please feel free to contact:

• Dolt0341#8773 - Discord