Blood DK LFG Heroic Raiders

Currently on Proudmore Alliance, available to move if I find the right home. Returning player looking for a Heroic raiding guild. Looking for an older mature guild atmosphere (older players, trying to avoid the 18 year old millennials that I have absolutely nothing in common with). EST time frame, plenty of time available to play and help out. I’m 46 and prior military. I take more medications than I care to remember on a daily basis. My body is broken down, I wear bifocals and hearing aids. I’m just getting old, not crazy. My disco is Ender#2182 send me a message.

Hello,

I am PapaDobek, I have led many guilds over the years including server 1st kills. I plan to build a core 10man group with competent players and possibly a 25man if I can find the players. This is a progression and pvp driven guild. Raids will be x2 days a week, on the weekdays starting at 9:00pm ranging from 2-3 hours. Guild mates are encouraged to form arena groups and there will be weekend fun guild calendar events that are not required but optional, such as battlegrounds, alt runs, etc. If the above sounds good for you please shoot me a message and I will gladly send out an invite. We have discord, website is thewayofthefist.enjin. com, you can also find us searching in the in-game guild search. We do not tolerate any kind of toxic behavior, this is a place of peace for us adults to unwind out of our hectic days. My wife and I play together as well as a few others. We would love to have any individuals who enjoy the game as we do.

Calendar/Raid events will be posted once they are available.

Hey Clarish,
I’ve sent a friend request on Discord as well. Our guild is mostly late 20s and 30s, and in my opinion, pretty cool :slight_smile: . If our raid times work for you, come check us out!

Project Cloverfield (Mal’ganis Server) is expanding with a new daytime Heroic/AOTC raiding group at 11AM Server time / 12PM Eastern Time on Wednesdays. We are currently looking for all roles for players who enjoy raiding, mythic+, PvP, and more.

You can see more information about our guild at our forum post: [H] [Mal'Ganis] <Project Cloverfield> LF Daytime/Morning Raiders for SL (11 AM CST/ST Wed)

Feel free to reach out if you are interested or have any questions!
Battlenet: Noelzy#11138
Discord: Noel#0993