Blood Dk 404 ilvl LF new raid team

Unfortunately had to step down as raid leader from current raid team do to adjustment in my school schedule. I lead our group 4/8 M uldir and 9/9N, 7/9H, 1/9M so far. I’m a dedicated player and I want to get CE. I Was raiding at 12:15am to 2:15am my time and getting up for school at 5 am and it finally wore me down. If I can find a raid group any time after 4 o’clock weekdays or anytime on weekends would be best. I dont care I’d I raid multiple times a week. I run alot of mythic pus and expierenced there as well I’m willing to realm change faction whatever it takes to find a group that fits me. I so have 392 brewmaster and 385 pally all tanks.

Hey there; I’m from [Omnidirectional]. We raid Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm EST. All raiders are provided with flasks, enchants and food. We are a pretty relaxed bunch, but do enjoy pushing ourselves. We are currently 7/9 N and 4/9 H. Working on Conclave. If you’re interested or have any questions feel free to add me on bnet. RedDogLeader#1343

Hey Slay, we are 4/9 H and 7/9N we raid T/TH 9pm to 11pm Est. we run mythic+ on off nights and normal raid on saturday nights with same raid time. We are laid back but push progression. Any questions feel free to msg my bnet: ganderin4620#1637

hi there Slaydk - looking for another tank that runs a lot of mythic + and to fill out our roster accordingly for starting Mythic raids this week or next.

Hey there!

We’re Hellfire’s Fallen. current 8/9H will be getting aotc next week. we will begin our mythic push also. raid times are tues/wed 7:30-10:30pm EST.

We do several high mythic+ keys daily and are a really fun no drama guild.

add me on bnet shadow#118696 if you want to talk further!

Hello,
We are a two a day team Tues/Wed 9pm-12am server time, on Thrall. 9/9 H and 2/9M. Guild is team is called Triggered out of total 6 teams. Also have Heroic on Farm. Will have alt run on Sundays (optional, still clearing).

He do Mythic keys 10-15 easy. We chill AF but not too chill. If interested or any questions please ask away. Bnet MagnusUrsi#1517

Hey, we’re looking for anyone interested in progressing through heroic and dipping into mythic. We also run M+ of all levels each week. Check out the post below for more info and hit me up if interested.