Block Temple 9.1.5 will now have male models in Den of Mortal Delights

Wowhead wants clicks, not give information. They only talk about what bait people in clicking.

It is very dangerous to break the cash cow promise of catering to the “Forum Warriors” when you say they are actually adding to suggestive content, contrary to what the masses want to press over everyone.

Yeah but he has needs like everybody else he was in love with Tyronda so you know that he has some kind of urges :wink::wink:

I’m sure he always comes prepared :wink::wink:

1 Like

but why male models?

3 Likes

That one I might borrow … good one …

1 Like

Female Demon Hunters have needs too

2 Likes

I mean…didn’t one demon have a few gnome-boys in their…aunterouge (yes, I know, spelling, but english as a language is like some one dressed up Rotface in a Zoot Suit, Sumbrero, and Crocs and told him to apply for a job as a vegan friendly fashion designer) I guess is the right word, back in BC raids?

…It’s never gonna end, is it?

1 Like

There were always males in the Den…

2 Likes

Since when did they “listen” prior to the lawsuit? I discount this theory right away.

Like with the Karazhan change, I’m not mad about this one either. Adding stuff instead of taking things away is always better. I hope they make transmog equal too instead of just removing revealing mogs. I’ve seen plenty of male orcs and dwarves going around not wearing much. I’m sure they wouldn’t mind more revealing stuff.

3 Likes

Well… even though there were always males in there… the names did change. This is the list of the old NPC names from the Den of Mortal Delights:

And these are the new mob names:

5 Likes

Thank you, Illidan!

A step in the right direction, one moment I thought they too were catering to the trend of promoting people to hate themselves.

u messed up assuming xirs gender

They totally lost the opportunity to rename it Consentious servant.

I’m fine with them touching transmog if it’s to skimpify the male character’s gear too.

But if they censor the female transmog, I’m probably out, lol.

2 Likes

I’m ok with this and the change made to Kara, men should have representation in the oldest profession.

3 Likes

Loving the men in slutmogs :3

7 Likes

I will enjoy killing those more now - I really dislike male blood elfs

1 Like

I’m all for this change. Why should straight guys get all the eye candy? The fact these new NPC are nearly half naked makes me think that skimpy clothings are not on the chopping block.

3 Likes