Block Temple 9.1.5 will now have male models in Den of Mortal Delights

Wowhead has not reported this, so I made a video.

now there are male “professionals” in the Den of Mortal Delights

12 Likes

We all saw this coming. World of Wokecraft, changing the game lore because of their lawsuit and inappropriate behaviors.

The worst part is all this time is being wasted on this instead of better content for the game.

56 Likes

They messed up. Even some of the females are called “patrons.”

I mean… if Illidan being a secret giant incel perv was such an important part of the lore to you then I guess?

11 Likes

Whodathunkit that we’d get more bisexual characters just because Blizz doesn’t want women to exist anymore

( And in case this goes over someones head. I’m joking )

7 Likes

Imagine thinking only Illidan’s male recruits deserved a sexy R&R chamber.

5 Likes

Illidan never used the concubines himself, actually. They were for his Blood Elf followers, and they still are.

7 Likes

Some of us like men. Makes sense that some of Illidan’s crew would too :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

Illidan was too busy obsessing with taking down the legion for such things and training the illidari.

1 Like

its not that much of a change tbh, so long as they all are not males.

2 Likes

Also, they changed the male Enslaved Servant to a female “Devoted Servant.” They removed one instance of slavery from Illidan’s character.

And there’s no way he’d be with anyone that wasn’t Tyrande :rofl:

5 Likes

Fix’d this for you.

2 Likes

As always we predicted. The crusade never stop until all is purged and reinstalled into their image.

11 Likes

If I was a dev I woulda made them all males… and gnomes. Just to troll the Illidan fanboys.

3 Likes

I don’t think this particular change is motivated by the lawsuit . I think its based both on player request , there are several threads asking for this all predating the law suit, and the change in player demographic’s … more old ladies playing it these days.
Don’t get me wrong the girls in the Den of Mortal Delights are cute … but I’m not bent that way, I like the cute elf guys… :flushed: :yum: :smiley:

4 Likes

wild would of just made em all gnomes.

including illidan

2 Likes

Finally, they’re no longer concubines.

We’ve won, but at what cost?

well it costs us 4 raid tiers, a disco AH, five gnome unique npcs, and a april fools joke involving a draenei’s head on a goat.

5 Likes

Don’t forget the giant, articulated codpiece transmogs.

1 Like