Block Russia from WoW

Russia needs to be blocked from WoW.

Iran and the illegally annexed Crimea region are already blocked. These posts are appearing every day on the EU forum. People don’t want to play with Russians who make troll remarks about massmurdering civilians and thinking they are clever by using ‘Z’ as a dogwhistle.

[Moderator Note: While we do appreciate that our communities have an interest in this topic, these forums are not an appropriate location for the discussion. Thank you for understanding.]

78 Likes

Just clap back and make sure to point out how their super elite military forces keep getting pushed back by farmers.

24 Likes

Hell, at one time your beloved government was so desperate to endear the American people to “uncle Joe” when it suited them :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

right…because putin and his generals are playing wow on the side, lmao.
no reason to punish russian citizens who dont want war any more than you or I do.

44 Likes

and screwing with their elections. lol. just ask Netanyahu about that.

1 Like

I know history & we have a choice, learn from it or be ruled by it.

4 Likes

Will you come on here and expect Blizzard to do the same when China invades Taiwan?

12 Likes

We spent the last 5 years making a mentally unbalanced tyrant in Russia paranoid by flaming him every chance we got. Blaming him for everything that happened here…so of course the first chance he senses some weakness hes going to act out.

1 Like

Excellent point, let’s talk about China, in particular how about their long & rich history of subversion tactics.

Better yet, lets talk about psychopaths in general, you know they’re always attracted to positions of power. The sad truth is the people we have in power should be nowhere near it & the people who should be there want nothing to do with it.

11 Likes

Here we go again…

3 Likes

Yeah, here we go again with your asinine comments, nothing of substance to add as per usual :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Awww, you noticed :relaxed:

2 Likes

Believe it or not I was blessed / cursed with an eidetic memory, so kinda hard to forget ANYTHING lol.

1 Like

Who says I rush the game ?

Let’s invite Ukraine to be the 51st state!!!

:heart: :white_heart: :blue_heart: + :blue_heart: :yellow_heart:

5 Likes

Truly good people don’t really want power and rule over people. The bad guys do.

7 Likes

We should ban the US over what’s happening in Yemen.

9 Likes

So many people have no clue. You don’t get the truth from the MSM nor Social Media!

10 Likes

what wrong with msn?