Bloatmaster Spec Didn't Get WW Improvements?

I logged into my Brewmaster Monk on Tuesday, expecting to get some of the neat quality of life button pair-down that Windwalker got, and I was really confused to see Rushing Jade Wind and a few others that were made passives for Windwalker are still independent buttons for Brewmaster. Did the spec just not get any reasonable amount of reworking compared to its DPS counterpart? When can we expect changes to the other monk specs to bring their button ask more in-line?

Pssst, you can take Special Delivery over RJW if you want to go passive dam route

1 Like

SD is better than RJW now. Also, you don’t have White Tiger Statue or Bonedust Brew anymore.

IMO Brewmaster doesn’t need RSK. It technically has defensive interaction with our kit now, but only in a minor, passive way. The only thing you actively accomplish with RSK is damage.

I believe the calculations that state Special Delivery > RJW all assume you are taking Black Ox Brew, so it’s a net zero button exchange. (but still less annoying than having to press RJW every few seconds)

Wrong‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

Wow, very convincing!