Blizz...please, please, PRETTY PLEASE...increase the running speed of Death Knights

It is downright embarrassing to run Mythic+ dungeons. My damage is way lower than everyone else’s because I am way behind them. I can’t move fast enough to keep up. I logged into my DK after playing my Rogue for a few hours and I thought I accidentally clicked the Run/Walk toggle. That’s how slow the DK is, I thought I was WALKING! Please Just increase it a little, not much, just enough to keep up with other players in a dungeon.

kill wrath walk
bring back unholy presence and wod DA < best combo ever

5 Likes

Sometimes it’s about how early you start running that matters, until they give you what you want. Start moving ahead of the curve as the packs starts to melt… 20 yards forward with clawing shadows is better than 10 yards behind in melee position. Mathematics would tell the speed % you gain on X distance if you are closer to your next goal

would love to see wraith walk turn into a toggleable spell… since you cant attack or do anything while in that form I don’t think it would be too OP.

1 Like

no matter how much you dress up a turd, prop it up, paint it, spray a nice scent on it. its a big smelly oddly colored turd and that what wrath walk is. it needs to die and go back to where it came from.

you could bring back wod Death advance and unholy pres then bake unholy pres into Wod DA. big passive speed boost nice on use button. .5 gcd reducer passive and some haste.

lets fight for the return of the best combo so we can go back to better times when we weren’t punished for moving around

1 Like

Why don’t you guys get unholy aura? Run speed boost from WC3

different gen of Dk and unholy aura makes everyone faster and since we are slow nat and they are faster than us its just more of the same.

unholy presence and wod DA makes us as fast as the group and thats the best feeling

There’s no pleasing some people

the reason auras never made it live to my estimation is because DKs dont really share much outside of raid buff and og horn of winter and path of frost

so much bad taste with wrath walk its nuts we dont want to be punished just to move around faster

We also have the most OP slow in the game. I actually like wraith walk, I just wish is lasted longer.

Presences are really cool and even if you sit in 1 80% of the time, having access to other to augment your playstyle was fun

1 Like

were you around when it first showed up?

cuz i was and it was dog crap and oh boy the feedback, but nope still here

Say what??? Auras has been part of the DK class for several expansions??

im talking bout the ones that lasted till 3.1.0 and got replaced with improved blood/frost/unholy presence

if wraithwalk lasted until cancelled it would fix our mobility issues.

i wish we could just scrap it and go back before legion

if taken damage wouldnt cancel it then it would be somewhat better

also looks like we are booking it instead of standing up stiff it would be better

And when everyone else knows to do that, you’re still often behind. Net zero gain.

Your missing alot of passive speed though, switch cloak from leech to speed thats 3% just there, you could also get a socket in your belt and socket a speed gem +1.3% speed per shadowlands gem (your running at least 3 atm) that will give you a 6.9% base move speed increase.

You can sometimes squeeze some extra speed from your soulbinds (emeni has a couple of choices that while they stack are unlikely to both be available).

Coupled with DA you can generally keep up with your group. Any content where mounting is possible you can easily keep up due to our passive 20% mount speed buff.

This is because you are unskilled at the game

I will admit I don’t do very high keys.
20 max.

I have never once had an issue with move speed in M+. Is your tank not slowly kiting to the next group? How are your range dpsing so much on the move?

I usually run with a Monk or DH tank and those extra few seconds of them hitting the pack really help before I start ripping agro with breath and sindy.

Just curious.

You are using deaths advance and Wraith walk right?