Blizzerd GET RID OF SELF HEALING. Give healers a reason to play

Self healing is absolutely absurd this expansion. Almost every class can self heal as much as a healer now, except hunters. It’s ridiculous you completely removed the need for a healer role. The only reason healers even get into instances is because of the random queue requirement. Anyone bringing a healer to Mythic0 right now is literally wasting their own time and slowing the clear.

In pvp you see pure dps specs healing for the same as the healers. millions of heals. it’s so stupid.

in pve every spec in the game can solo or almost solo normal dungeons, EXCEPT FOR A HEALER because they lack the dps.

this role design has become clowntown. Healers DONT WANT TO DO DPS IN DUNGEONS. THEY WANT A REASON TO BE THERE TO HEAL. There’s no challenge for healers outside of covering up mistake of bad players.

fix the game.

31 Likes

I knew they always appreciated my taking easily-avoidable damage.

56 Likes

How do I heal in Vengeance then? There’s nothing worse than a squishy tank, and that’s what’ll happen if I can’t

14 Likes

Posting in a Bravado complaint thread. :popcorn:

18 Likes

It’s giving me “everyone gets something except for you Ragemode, you get nothing.”

5 Likes

I’d like to hear what the healers have to say.

As someone who plays resto, love self healing saves me trouble.

9 Likes

Ok…sorry to break it to you but hunters can self heal and their pet at the same time.

8 Likes

In my heart, I need you. I can’t live without you.

3:16

The warrior community has spoken, and we say we can’t live without you

4 Likes

I have two self heals well three if you count lay on hands.

Flash heal which burns my mana

Word of glory which cost holy power

And lay on hands.

Once i burn through my mana and lay on hands im pretty much out of options.

2 Likes

oh yeah sure.

i remember hearing this nonsense early in SL too. but if the group wiped on +20 tyrannical Stradama guess who got the blame?

It should be toned down in dungeons or where healers are required, but I dont want my heals taken for solo play. I use them in a lot of fights.

3 Likes

20 Likes

You touch my racial I burn down Azeroth.

9 Likes

ooooo m+ gonna slap some people around when it comes out who are complacent in m0s.

some bosses are pretty crazy to heal in m+ in the new dungeons.

9 Likes

I would say this thread hurt me, but I talented into maximum self healing so it basically did nothing to me.

6 Likes

Bravado X Ragemode crossover event?

2 Likes

Another Bravado bait thread. Moving on…

3 Likes

I’m fairly certain everyone in the group wants me maxing DPS, and not focussing on self-preservation. Healers have the same role.

2 Likes

No, we need more of it.

3 Likes

Self healing for DPS seems fine. It’s hopelessly overpowered for tanks though which incentivizes tanks to pull like absolute morons because everyone else will die, not them.

7 Likes