Is this separate from the two ticket options currently available?
I keep seeing it mentioned but there’s no option to buy.
Is this separate from the two ticket options currently available?
I keep seeing it mentioned but there’s no option to buy.
Don’t think any info has been released yet.
They just released a third batch of the in-person tickets. That said… they should be getting info for the virtual ticket soon. It’s a month away!
Yes, it’s separate, but the Virtual Ticket isn’t available yet.
It won’t be required unless you want the loot that comes with it since BlizzCon will be streamed live free of charge.
Since the VT is basically going to be a digital goodies-bag (as Vortimer pointed out the streaming is now free), it’ll probably be announced much closer to BlizzCon date – gives them more time to finalize the in-game rewards package across all their IPs.
How many people usually go to this? And what does the Virtual one offer? (don’t want to start a separate thread just for this question, not trying to hijack your thread or anything). ![]()
The event usually sells out, and the virtual goodie bag usually has an item for every Blizzard game and typically has a pet and mount for WOW.
Although, with the third ticket sale event, it’s hard to say if they sold out this year or what is going on. In previous years it sold out in minutes every day the tickets were available.
Probably for more visibility to get more subscribers. I’m actually kind of excited. I’ve never been to any ComicCon or it’s equivalent. Though I almost made it to the Supernatural one when it was here. Funny how you suddenly want things that are expensive at these shows all of sudden!
I think Blizz should send out mini drone zeppelins and drop loot in my neighborhood. It could be fun ![]()
![]()
Thanks for clarifying all!
Tell you right now this years blizzcon is not a sell out…not when they offering up tickets to buy a 3rd time …usually those tickets get fully brought out on 1st and 2nd sales days…so I think no sell out this year.
It’s an expedition well outside my budget, but there appear to still be 3rd round tickets for sale if anyone has been waffling.
Isn’t this the 20th year anniversary? I am kind of excited to see what Blizzard puts in the goodie bag this year.
19th /10char
I’ve been hearing so many people calling it the 20th anniversary that I almost convinced myself this was 2024.
Thank you for the info ![]()
I am not sure how many attend Blizzcon in person. But I do know it’s a lot
I do however know about the virtual ticket. It used to be $40.00 to allow you to watch the stream. It’s free to do that this year.
They offer goodies for the different games. Wings or pet for Diablo 3, Probably a mount for Diablo 4. An ingame pet for WoW usually and not sure what they do for Overwatch since it’s a game I do not play.
No its the 19th year…
It’s all fun and games until the armed people shoot them down
For real I wouldn’t even go to CA now…I left there back in early 90’s and never looked back…I ended up being stationed at Naval Station Long Beach…
I don’t know how people live in cities that are that expensive to live in. Yeah there’s stuff to do but you never have any money to do it