Blizzcon Requirements?

Dear Blizzard, For as long as I can remember I have dreamed of going to your convention and being a part of the Action. Only this year does it seem like that dream is becoming reality. I feel, that this Blizzcon will be particularly exciting. What I feel is on the Horizon will be big for you. I am someone who has supported Blizzard in every way I can imagine. I love your company and the community. That being said. I feel like while I don’t post on here often. I had to say something now. Please, find an alternative to the requirement needing us to have the AXS app on our cell phones to receive our Badges. The amount of information shared by the AXS company is unacceptable. I don’t know how many people have brought it to your attention or show their disdain for it, tho I feel like anyone who understood why this is not okay would speak up. There is still time, please give this some more thought. That is all that i will ask. Look into this further and see what people are saying. Because its not good, and never would I have thought that id be second guessing myself in living out a childhood dream for something such as this. All I can ask if you re-think it, I understand the people who fake tickets is an issue, I am not un-educated as to why you’d want to do something like this, but please. Find another way.

Sincerely,

A Loyal Fan of 15 Years +

Thank you