Blizzcon 2026?

Just asking since I cannot find anything about it.

Will there be a virtual ticket we can purchase this year for BlizzCon 2026?

I’m sure there is, nothing Blizzard likes more than free money lol

4 Likes

Blizzard likes $ so I’m sure they’ll sell virtual passes closer to the event.

2 Likes

I believe they are pivoting towards game cosmetic bundles with most blizzcon content free.

3 Likes

I feel like they changed to a full free mode for the panels they stream? That’s why they do the bundles separately now. Maybe wrong, but I feel like that’s the new way they run it.

Streams of panels and opening are free. They are just charging money on goodies.

Thats because they found years ago that most people just bought the virtual ticket for the goodies and didn’t watch the streams live.
Sadly I was one of those lol I would then watch the panels later on MMO Champion.

Yeah and they made tiers like the game bundles now.

In all fairness does anyone not like free money?