BlizzCon 2019 Virtual Ticket

Judging by the other free content that I don’t care about it’s probably going to be other lame content as well. They gonna let me see the new pets of the expansion for free then cut me off when they talk about anything important? Idk, point being, for something that is so readily available and reuploaded for free it’s overpriced. The only reason that price point even attempts to make sense is all the cosmetic garbage your shoehorned into to.

$15-20 pass with no cosmetics seems like a price that’s actually reasonably and doesn’t sell me a whole bunch of stuff I don’t want but…activision-blizzard be like.

So… Fortnite costumes… the shark has been jumped…

18 Likes

I’m assuming this is because, with all of the returning Classic players, they’ll want as many people to view as possible.
Returning players don’t want to pay $70 to see new things for Retail, and Blizzard knows that.

1 Like

It’s $50. Most conventions are in the $100-200 range for a weekend also.

Ticket is $65 CAD, pretty sure that’s what Audrena is alluding to.

3 Likes

It’s $70 in Australia. Technically cheaper than the US, but still too expensive.

I knew we’d see that one rolled out, as we do every year. The “virtual ticket” is not convention attendance. It’s a promotional video stream, of the kind many events offer completely free of charge.

20 Likes

We absolutely do NOT need more like it.

15 Likes

The one giving mounts out isnt looking too bad in comparison.

Rough.

1 Like

That’s the YouTube stream that drops the week after.

Yeah, we do.

YOU don’t need to wear them though.

8 Likes

I wish there was an option to only pay for the stream and hack off the equivalent price for the other game content. 64.99 cdn is way too much when I only want to watch Blizzcon.

I don’t want pets I will never bring out, I don’t want a tmog I’ll never use. I might use the Sym skin but I don’t play Genji enough nor do I ever play d3, hearthstone or hots. Why should I be forced to pay $65 for content I don’t want just so I can watch 2-3 panels? Your prices were better 2 years ago and I’ll never spend my money on a ticket if it’s going to continue to be this expensive.

5 Likes

I agree. Ill buy Destiny 2 instead.

2 Likes

I dont understand you people…its $50.

I mean I guess it can be higher price in whatever weird Monopoly play money you use…

2 Likes

if you don’t understand them why comment? let them have their opinions.

1 Like

Yes we do, don’t be mad just because you hate fun

2 Likes

That’s really not very nice.

People outside of the US don’t live in Monopoly.

6 Likes

$70?

I just paid $50 for it. Shrug

1 Like

Uhm. Conversion rates.

3 Likes

Heck no, I love the pajamas! I hope they decide to start going in this direction, FF14 has some amazing transmogs, and I’ve always wanted WoW to go there. I just hope they make the holiday event transmogs year round. I know they are doing that with the flower crown from Lunar festival.

3 Likes

Even if I payed 50 usd, I only want 3 panels, WoW, WoW dev and OW. I don’t want virtual content when I could spend that money on things like food and living expenses. Give me the option to chose.

1 Like