Blizzcon 2018 Server Meetup

Sorry, I'm a bit behind this year.

Attending:

Araceli/Reagan/Armaya/etc - Da Doctas, Modas il Toralar, etc.
Mingoshonoba - Ishnu Por Ah
Lithliana and friends. - Doomguard

Needs Tickets:

Has Extra Tickets:

Information on Server Meetup:

We have been doing our server meetups for years now and only missed one. Every year we get smaller and smaller, unfortunately, but I still host them to see who ends up showing up.

Usually we do it DURING the convention, however, I've had requests this year to try it at a time NOT during the convention, so people aren't stuck in lines or going to a panel/etc.

So we have two options here, Thursday afternoon/evening maybe around 5-7PM.

Or Friday night AFTER the Costume contests.

Lemme know what you think below and I'll update accordingly.

Can't wait to see you all there!
1 Like
I'll be at BlizzCon again, along with my brother (who doesn't really have a main to list as his name) and hopefully his girlfriend! We're still looking for a ticket for her, so if anyone has an extra, PLEASE let me know!

As for the meetup, Thursday night could be a good time. Last year I found that doing demos during the contests on Friday means there's no lines, so that's what I'll be doing. If the meetup is Friday though, that's alright.
1 Like
06/18/2018 06:55 PMPosted by Lithliana
I'll be at BlizzCon again, along with my brother (who doesn't really have a main to list as his name) and hopefully his girlfriend! We're still looking for a ticket for her, so if anyone has an extra, PLEASE let me know!

As for the meetup, Thursday night could be a good time. Last year I found that doing demos during the contests on Friday means there's no lines, so that's what I'll be doing. If the meetup is Friday though, that's alright.

Yeah. We def. had an issue two years ago, where a good few of the server didn't show up b/c they had been waiting in line for a demo - which is why I wanna try out this not during the Con meetup to see if it works better for people.

And I sold all my extras, I'm sorry. :-(
1 Like
Attending: YES

Gerissar/Bodingles - [G]Crusaders of Valor; Cenarion Circle US - Alliance
Tecknically - [G]Dragon Force; Sargeras US- Alliance
Tecknical - [G]Chietahs Coalition; Tichondrius US - Horde

Needs Tickets: NO

Has Extra Tickets: NO

Thursday afternoon works well for me.
1 Like
Celarius +1
1 Like
Bumping!
1 Like
Blizzcon is only a month away ladies and gents!

I am waiting for the schedule to come out and the map to plan the Server Meetup. I am also pondering hosting it THURSDAY NIGHT instead of during the Con, so people don't have to plan around it. If you're okay with this, please let me know. I haven't been on server lately as I've been on another server, but you can reach me at our facebook page as well:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2214081220/requests/?notif_id=1538500883496948&notif_t=group_r2j
1 Like
*bump*

See y'all in 48hrs or so!