Blizzards won't answer tickets in Classic

Ticket 86124167 was submitted on 9/23.

It was answered on 10/3.

Any other communication you may have received - wasn’t as a response to that ticket directly.

5 Likes

Yes, IK this.

I’m waiting for an answer for Ticket Number: 86470104 submitted 3 weeks ago (shortly after Ticket 86124167 was closed out, not by me).

And I’m telling you it’s going to be the same answer, Estalayia - it’s the same issue.

Appeals aren’t for a discussion. Things are looked at to determine if the initial action was accurate, that’s all.

5 Likes

And, it’s sad that I get a quicker answer, here than the ticket. It would’ve been nice to have this answered a lot sooner instead of leaving it open and ignoring it for 3 weeks.

It’s a multi-layer issue.

IK this. I point to the exact thing in question and asking for another look and to take into consideration what I’m saying.

And, some of it wasn’t. I can understand one part of it but not the other part. The other part needs to be looked into 'cause IK it’s a serious oversight.

But again, I have been patiently waiting for 3 weeks and didn’t want to do this, here, but I guess it’s here.

Orlyia isn’t answering your ticket, she isn’t going to talk about it’s context, nor is she really going to debate about it. She’s telling you that whatever this wait time you’re seeing is moot and isn’t going to change.

5 Likes

I don’t understand how but OK.

I’m sure the answer to the ticket will be a repeated templated answer, but I’m just saying it’d be nice (even if repeated) to get it answered (and, they close it, per usual) instead of leaving me high and dry like this.

But, again, I didn’t want this to be discussed, here, but I guess we’re discussing it, here :roll_eyes:

Orylia already addressed that:

There’s no context that changes things (except in ongoing harassment issues). It doesn’t matter what others were doing when you broke the rules. There’s no context that changes the fact that a player broke the rules.

Not sure what you are expecting, then. I understand, given that discussing disciplinary actions are frowned upon in here. But if you come in asking for clarification, the discussion is going to be had.

5 Likes

Again, it’s a multi-layered thing.

I didn’t ask for any clarification. I made a statement that I understand the long wait times.

I’m not making any judgement because I don’t know the exact violation (nor is it very relevant). But for most violations, there is no “multi-layer”.

The appeal process is to see if the action was applied correctly. If you broke the rules, it was applied correctly. There is no other layers that allow you break the rules.

(The exception to that is, like I said, ongoing harassment. Where they look at the whole situation, because continuing to respond to someone makes it “mutual combat” and thus, it’s not harassment.)

Well, no. You said how long you’ve been waiting, and since you said you’ve been waiting so long, Orylia looked into to see where you are in the queue. Then, they gave you the information that it’s not going to change, so you can move on if you wish.

You’re always free to leave the appeal open, of course.

6 Likes

Keyword being “most”. It’s more to it, then what you perceive.

Again, there’s more going on here, then what you see.

According to them, but I’m still going to wait. I’m not going to close it down after waiting 3 weeks.

Exactly my point. If it’s to be closed down, then it should be on the end of the one answering it. This wait is unnecessary if the answer is going to be the same, it could have been done so through the ticket.

Why must it remain open and not answered (as in even repeated)?

From what i am reading it is a yes no or if this then that thing.

No layers needed.

Violation yes or no
If violation then x

No layers, simple decision tree.

12 Likes