Blizzards new LFG UI is just the Mythic+ tool

2 Likes

Its basically the mythic+ tool.

Pretty bad but oh well I will just do my own groups and solve that problem. Unsure how a dps would handle that but that’s them to figure out…

1 Like

The removal of RDF never had anything to do with polls or what the community wanted.

12 Likes

“new” it’s the retail tool. Glad we’re keeping retail out of classic LK!
(this is sarcasm)

11 Likes

I’ll test it because this is far better than the LFG channel, but I really hope they open the beta soon so we can test this for bugs. If it fails by bugs on launch, it’s going to be a neverused :tm: tool.

2 Likes

I never thought possible for Blizzard to be this dense.

28 Likes

How is this more social?

You literally just hit “request to join”.

The leader gets to see all the “requests to join” and pick 1 and click “invite”. There is nothing social about this.

This isnt any more social, just put in RDF.

26 Likes

While I could not care less about rdf being in or out of the game, it for sure is not more social than rdf based on what happens on retail.

7 Likes

I have a sneaking suspicion here that the issue isn’t RDF itself, but the cross-realm aspect, and that they’re unable to remove that from RDF, but are able to remove it from the Retail LFG tool.

Gonna have 3000 people request to join even though it says to whisper w/ your gear score and it says LFM X-cleave only. no rogues!

LFGBB will just use this tool and parse mroe information since the addon is better than blizzard

3 Likes

I have done mythic raiding in Legion and used the tool a lot for mythic+, there is nothing social about it because no matter how you get to the dungeon its up to the players to be social in the dungeon, not some tool.

13 Likes

This is actually less social than RDF or, alternatively still less social then spamming LFG for real.
my only hope is that people use it, probably won’t and it’ll devolve into gold selling and boosting adverts like the retail one was for the longest time(it could still be I haven’t checked)

3 Likes

So give us cross realm.

Servers have 5x the population they did back in 2005-2009. We already have cross realm and its called layers.

5 Likes

It is garbage and should be trashed. Just bring us LFD please, none of this nonsense.

16 Likes

Categorically worse than LFD, nice hijack from Retail M+ finder.

Put LFD in. True to WotLK and what the community, aside from the noisy minority, wants.

16 Likes

We look forward to hearing your feedback!

uhhh… "YOU THINK YOU DO, BUT YOU DONT".

23 Likes

Yours might. Mine’s got a nice 3-4k.

1 Like

Can’t wait to sit in cities and refresh this tool over and over instead of playing the game, kind of like how it already is now

7 Likes

I’ve never understood why Blizzard creates a problem that doesn’t exist, uses the players as a scapegoat to justify the existence of this problem (which doesn’t exist), then proceeds to waste development resources and time on something to fix the problem (which doesn’t exist) and that new something ends up being worse and looking worse than the original thing they claimed was a problem and it doesn’t even fix any of the actual issues :slight_smile: Good thing the retail LFG tool which enabled boosting to become outrageous has just been put into wrath classic to give them a better avenue besides a chat channel to spam.

The team needs to flat out stop hiding behind “some changes” and “heart of classic” and just come out and say they want Wrath to be Vanilla but wrath content. it saves so much time and let’s people stop pretending the team actually cares about making improvements we desperately need. The fact that a certain developer said on twitter he “doesn’t see an issue with the classic auction house as it is” tells me all I need to know about whether or not this team is playing classic and how many addons they use if they do.

17 Likes