Blizzards new LFG UI is just the Mythic+ tool

I’ve never understood why Blizzard creates a problem that doesn’t exist, uses the players as a scapegoat to justify the existence of this problem (which doesn’t exist), then proceeds to waste development resources and time on something to fix the problem (which doesn’t exist) and that new something ends up being worse and looking worse than the original thing they claimed was a problem and it doesn’t even fix any of the actual issues :slight_smile: Good thing the retail LFG tool which enabled boosting to become outrageous has just been put into wrath classic to give them a better avenue besides a chat channel to spam.

The team needs to flat out stop hiding behind “some changes” and “heart of classic” and just come out and say they want Wrath to be Vanilla but wrath content. it saves so much time and let’s people stop pretending the team actually cares about making improvements we desperately need. The fact that a certain developer said on twitter he “doesn’t see an issue with the classic auction house as it is” tells me all I need to know about whether or not this team is playing classic and how many addons they use if they do.

17 Likes

Clicking “apply to group” is the social interaction blizzard and the anti rdf crowd want.

5 Likes

but look how polished this tool is! you’ll be, like, "WOW LOOKING FOR A HEROIC UTGARDE GROUP REALLY SUCKS BUT THIS LOOKS SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE TBC VERSION".

18 Likes

It’s very similar, but in a nutshell, yeah.

Indeed.

This is where people fail to understand RDF - it solved the issue of “class discrimination”.
Everyone had a chance to get in, but now, nothing really changes.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m VERY happy with this as it’s better than nothing and I’m tired of using Bulletin Addon.
But proper RDF still would have been better.

Nonetheless, I think Blizzard could count this as a win.

6 Likes

better than trash is still technically “better” but man oh man does this tool very much miss the mark and create more potential avenues for abuse and boosting services then RDF would ever have.

6 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA these people literally don’t play the game at all.

31 Likes

We are going to need some WA’s for this tool tbh, with an ability to sort out certain verbiage.

1 Like

This is about what I expected. When will they realize so long as groups can only be formed manually it’ll continue to be nothing but buying and selling of dungeon runs. And elitist gatekeepers.

What a colossal waste of time and resources. Blizzard you have an authentic tool from Wrath that works perfectly for Wrath.

By the way, so no teleport to instances? No random dungeon rewards?

So lowbie dungeons will continue to be nothing but boosts. Max level dungeons will continue to be bought and sold. They artificially slow player progression by removing the rewards. And players get to fly afk to instances for more wasted time.

I was looking forward to rolling on a fresh server, but I don’t know if I can support this company anymore. This is a complete joke.

12 Likes

So when is the news that dungeonboosting does not work anymore? Because if not this tool will be full of adverts like that.

1 Like

Still looking for the “Wow, this is great!”

3 Likes

I actually can’t believe they justified no dungeon finder by saying it ruined retail. And are replacing it WITH A RETAIL FEATURE COPY AND PASTED.

20 Likes

Zipzo will be along shortly.

10 Likes

It will be… it… will be… - Yoda.

Wait you’re not looking forward to every 5 man instance being filled with boosting services?

1 Like

Was wondering where he was?

This is the retail tool he has always wanted.

8 Likes

The gloating and smugness of the anti-lfd trolls is going to be intense. Thankfully I have them all ignored.

4 Likes

This is a good :slight_smile: I can’t wait to use it

1 Like

I’m pretty sure they would have praised blizzard had they gone full LFD.

day two of this being live in game and it’s going to be nothing but botting and boosts. the closest thing to a legit group will be GDKP’s.
Is your class/spec considered a “meme” or bad? Sorry no invite.

Did blizz miss the retail community constantly bringing up how the tool this is based on was horribly flooded with spam and boosting services?

4 Likes

Blizz, why would I pay 15 dollars a month to use that abomination when I could get an actual WotLK experience on a private server?

15 Likes