Blizzards money grubbing ways

I just cannot bring myself to play anymore. Log on for five seconds then just log off. Blizzard is just so damn blatant with their money grabs now. Just look at Zanda troll being released like it was. After six month of people pointing out, how game breaking their racial’s would be. Just another money grab with purposeful bad game balance on the part of Activision controlled Blizzard. Got ten days left on Sub, think I am going to just float away to a better game with great gaming philosophy. Two others to choose from now after all.

7 Likes

well, bye…

5 Likes

Au revoir…

Good luck over at PWI or MapleStory, enjoy that.

Bye Felicia!

1 Like

Was thinking FF14, and ESO. The devs from those games are doing a great job. You hear nothing but good things about both of them. Especially when reading the praise from their player base on their forums.

1 Like

There’s that, the very poor performance since 8.1 that got kind of fixed but reintroduced in 8.1.5, and the “graphics card not supported” bug that was reported on the PTR 26 days ago, replied to by blues and and finally dealt with yesterday after it was pushed live.

It all points to company culture of cost savings over quality while chasing the wrong metrics.

2 Likes

Don’t you know? Going to Final Fantasy 14 is what’s popular these days!

1 Like

A goblin complaining about greed? I am waiting for the locusts and frogs now. Surely the end is near.

I don’t like the way the toons look it’s to anime

1 Like

Their racials have been nerfed to the ground but OP is too angry at “Activision” to see it.

1 Like

We’ve been discussing both here, if you’re interested.