Blizzard's fix: "just skip our broken story events" LOL

Dang man way to lash out on someone trying to give advice. I never accused anyone of not trying.

The only advice that needs to be given is to Blizzard.

not its players,

so direct your advice towards them.

I guarantee you they’ll listen to you lmao

I’ll give my advice to anyone I decide to troll.

Keep learning and you’ll agree with me more!

Turn that music off and play the Benny Hill theme. It fits perfectly with the current state of that quest

2 Likes

Best part is that they said they hotfixed it with an NPC today and the NPC is straight up not there. I’m weak.

1 Like

Alliance play for the lore
Horde play for the pleasure of griefing and seeing big numbers on screen.

Alliance rogues count as horde in every sense.

1 Like

So help me understand your logic. You honestly believe they intentionally “didn’t fix it” which now has caused increased workload for them and a PR nightmare. The makes absolutely zero sense. As most say Acti-Blizz just wants money. Why would they intentionally cause a PR nightmare which can cause loss of money? That’s a terrible idea.

So many people are making judgements and comments as if they know the truth, but doubtfully none of them are actually present in the actual development of this game/content and its revival to todays modern platform of WoW.

Either way, I’m sure if you have actual solutions to the issue, you could just use the forum to submit the corrective action as most of you speak that it’s a simple issue to be solved.

1 Like

The “skip” option is not here either. Has anyone successfully seen the skip option show up?

what does gear have to do with it. cant you sit there and do nothing and still win?

Blizzard have implemented something similar for WoD. The story in that expansion made no sense.

thats because they made it a killable npc at level 1 with a 2 week timer!

3 Likes

Maybe this is why it was actually removed from Retail. They couldn’t be bothered to actually fix it in there.

1 Like

this is actually worse than private servers. this whole game is a joke.

7 Likes

just transfers bro
just skip major lore quests bro

1 Like

only takes about 40 mins to buy 15 items off the AH i wonder what the “fix” will be for that…hahaha im jk they haven’t fixed it in 3 years

What makes you think they have lost any money LMFAO

Got to this point today on Alliance side. Jaina doesn’t open the portal to Undercity to start the event quest. So you can either make your way to Undercity via boats and riding, to risk a chance the quest event will work once you are there, or skip it and wait for a fix.

Gotta love Blizzard developers who outright stated “We know it was bugged back then, we knew it would bug again now, but we can’t be bothered fixing it, so just skip it till we can be bothered to fix it… Once you’ve forgetten about it and moved on anyway”. Lazy then, lazy now.

I’m not a game developer but I imagine having an NPC teleport you somewhere isn’t a hard task… especially to fix 14 year old bugs.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.