Blizzards common sense... WOW Classic Beta

Blizzard themselves have stated they want original players to get in the beta.

Welp thats not exactly true is it?

Publicity for WoW…

1 Like

I understand advertising very well. One thing most companies don’t understand is how to burn the house down and build up new ones.
Thats the real deal when it comes to advertising and “Reporting”.

Is it really such a strange concept to give access to a new (old) game to people who have audiences who will watch them play it? I think the past few expansions have already shown us that they don’t use beta to ‘test’ things but rather FOR advertising.

2 Likes

These streamers never attacked Blizzard, stop lying to everyone please.

1 Like

Right? I do hope you are joking.

Clearly not if you think it’s better for people to have Classic be good little andys that have never said anything negative about the game that can hold a few hundred people on stream instead of people that have given feedback on how they dislike modern wow but can have +50k people watching them.

2 Likes

blizzard doesnt care if you get to play a beta but blizzard cares if 50k asmongolds viewers get to see it.

Yes because you didn’t get in the beta means no other original players got in.

Just give it a rest. You’re pissy cus you didn’t get what you want. An adult throwing a tantrum is not a good look.

Well I’m assuming you’re an adult.

8 Likes

So because you personally didn’t get one, obviously nobody else playing since vanilla got one, and everyone who’s in beta who hasn’t played since vanilla is a mongrel. Got it.

1 Like

Blizzard truly dgaf. They are going to use streamers to get more eyeballs on BFA, Classic and WOW in general and good on them for doing so. It’s working. I’m very excited to see more streamers and players getting invites, including myself.

Thats the burn the house down part.
If BLizzard made sure that people that attacked the company did not get a key while giving keys to upstarts they will reach new perspectives and interest in the game creating new platforms for community and feed back.
The mass of viewers of live streams will flock to any beta they can. Established guys bring nothing to the table.

its why CNN fires bad news reporters for example as of late.

its advertising get your product out to as many people that can see it as they can.

No? Publicity for Classic wow. Lol. This isn’t to benefit the streamers. It’s to get people interested in the game.

1 Like

my question, why is there even a beta. It was tested for three years already

Just Blizz logic and politics at work going out of their way to alienate paying players. I bet they lost more subs because of it.

But we don’t want any new perspectives on how the game was before. What they want are players that were there to be able to point out any and all things that weren’t present in Vanilla but are in Classic.

BFA is garbage.

P.S. I got into classic.

you jelly?

Oh I can understand some criticism but the lengths of most of these guys streaming beta have gone into the finances of blizzard, and literally have prayed for the fall of Blizzard, while uploading heaps of video’s about anything they can to berate the company.

Leaving the length of there torment far short of “Classy”.