Blizzards are BGs?

Blizzards are BGs gonna get fixed or were just gonna keep leaving BGs or /afk enter?
So sick of pugs get forced to play against full premades or set up 2 sets of 5 premades!
I myself refused to play this garbage and Im hoping everyone leaves BGs as well!

I don’t think anyone is queuing BGs anymore.

4 Likes

I thought premades of more than 5 people were booted into their own queues?

i don’t do bg’s. I think raiding is where the fun is.

1 Like

People are easily navigating around that mechanic and queueing as 2x groups of 5.

1 Like

Don’t worry pvp sets will surely save SoD pvp

Don’t worry pvp is gonna be sooooooooooo much better after they add pvp sets

That’s the only thing SoD pvp has lacked until now

Just pvp gear and that’s it yep

I love BG’s but queueing into a premade set of players (5+) is not fun. I dont want to group with others for my BG’s. Its more fun to Pug.

1 Like

i grinded both AB AND WSG through mostly BG’s(yes i know ashenvale and bloodmoon are much faster but i like battlegrounds what can i say)…and the problem is not nearly as bad as people pretend it is. Battlegrounds are fine as long as you are a mature person who can deal with the fact that you are not going to win every single battleground.

People cry “premade” every time they lose because it softens the blow to their ego. Just because you got rolled doesn’t mean it’s a premade. I have seen PUGS steamroll with little to no communication plenty of times.

2 Likes

Now do it on Alliance. We’ll see if sing the same tune.

i would never play that faction, gross.

Well then these words mean a lot less. It aint easy being blue.

I find it highly doubtful that horde has more “premades” than alliance. People just don’t like to lose is the real problem.

Maybe youre right about the premades but Alliance sure does lose more. The grind is a lot more taxing for Ally, that I can assure you.

Win rate in WSG was actually less favorable to Horde in my experience. AB was pretty even.

As a person who only plays Alliance, and only pugs, I lose much more than I win. I might win 25% of my AB matches.

I think youre wrong here. Ally loses more in AB. I cant speak for WSG as I rarely play it.

BG’s also need some sort of questing system so that one can earn some gold

As much as I enjoy SoD PvP, I just think Retail has better incentives/rewards for doing it.

Literally all you get in SoD for battlegrounds is the tiniest amount of reputation, so you can eventually get some rep gear. No gold (aside from the first time you do the marks turn-in), nothing like that.

But if you lose? Lol get rekt kiddo, you get nothing! At least in retail you get a pittance.

1 Like

Near instant queues for WSG for me on both Alli and Horde in a group (2-5), but solo Q on horde has super long queues. I would say PUG vs PUG horde win 80% of the time, I’ve seen this both as A and H. Premade vs Premade Alliance do really well, which I think is why Alliance primarily queue as a group now. Full PUG alliance seems to often have a lot of people that are there only to grind rep and dont want to actually play and thus throw the game as soon as they die or just sit in fr and afk or w.e.

This dev team has openly stated they don’t care about pvp.

Regardless of the fact that PvP is the only end game activity outside of raid logging or farming…

The result? Terribly balanced PvP that isn’t fun and a huge portion of the population checking out of it.

This is a dev team that wants to raid log, beat warrior dps, and parse on their shamans. They are hand crafting the game for this.

1 Like

This would be awesome.
If I could make even just a couple gold in a BG, would go a long way.