Blizzards advice on suggesting changes

argus and suramar city really felt like that… but we’re on their turf

Just from Shadowlands alone:
“More alt friendly.”
“We are committed to transparency.”
“Covenants will be balanced within a percent of each other.”
“We learned from our mistakes of BFA”

Did they foot any of those bills?

I mean read these posts: https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/can-we-trust-shadowlands-promises/123696

A lot of people even said “It’s a bunch of small stuff, they can’t screw this up.” Yeah these aged real well.

8 Likes

“We will be continuing heritage armor in the .5 patches in Shadowlands and we’re excited to show you what we’ve got.”

2 Likes

Still have PTSD from Nazajatar. Couldn’t walk two feet without having to fight a pack of mobs

3 Likes

where is that quote from? that is almost the entire game for me now.

I think they mean they don’t want to make ‘raiders’ do anything they don’t want to do. It seems they are entirely fine with making others do content they don’t want to do.

1 Like

yeah that’s classic not retail and that was too boring to read so I will have to live without the context.

basically suggestions for faction imbalance and people xfering off and servers dying

ok thanks. That classic team seems a lot more concerned with players happiness than this retail ones has been for years, since MoP in fact.

The retail team has gone out of their way on a number of occasions to try and force undesirable content on people.

I mean they force themselves on employees as well so what do you expect

lol, I guess too much.

The most consistent thing about Blizz over the last few expansions is their ability to fall short of expectations (assuming you still have expectations, at this point).

3 Likes

yeah it’s that line of thinking that got this game in the spot its in today
and like we seen in the scourge invasion of sl the event that was so amazing and fun in wotlk watered down to a sometimes a zombie will show up event in sl because the afk folks in stormwind don’t want to do it,

so i just feel like we are at the point that fun just cant happen

2 Likes

agree completely. waiting for more systems to fix the systems’ systems. Oh my.

1 Like

Raiders don’t want to do these systems grinds either.

1 Like
all i got out of all that was, it's a player created problem. Players flock to mega servers for greater opportunities, but at some point the boat starts listing. They offer up free transfers as the least intrusive option. Retail and classic suffers from players bein in a world where none of them can develop social recognition. Retail is infinitely worse

yet they ‘force’ players to use third party addons to make the game playable; i.e. chat mods used to global ignore in game adverts for boosting. they have employees who are supposed to police the tickets =/

After reading that thread by a blue in cc forum, blizz does not see capping servers for xfers as an option…

1 Like

Yeah pretty much starting after Path Finder was introduced

Blizz: Well since you all didn’t like our plan to get rid of flying, were gonna make tedious and a long process to get. Not only that but remember the roads that used to be safe .

Players: WHat do you mean used to ?

Blizz: :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

i don’t believe any of those were implemented as a result of player suggestions, so… not really, no

to be fair to the OP.

He then states:

The only thing players suggested was that all the systems were not fun during the beta.

1 Like