Blizzard, you're off to a great start. Please don't mess it up. Arms Warrior + Ele Sham

This patch’s spec (11.0.5) reworks are probably the worst in a decent amount of time for the classes getting nerfed (except for Fury).

I’m not one to complain about a damage increase, but rework Demolish so that Arms’ CDs align. As of now, they never all align.

The Bladestorm nerf is also concerning. Shows how out of tune the Warrior devs are.

And speaking for Ele somewhat briefly. Please do not implement the 11.0.5 changes. The 11.0.0 rework is a subject of content with Ele players. Stormbringer works. Why break something that’s working? On a more positive note, the increased Lightning Rod duration is welcomed.

Unfortunately, Farseer is lagging massively behind Stormbringer in AoE/ST after the lava burst Farseer nerfs. Also, stop nerfing maelstrom generation. It’s getting senseless. And why remove Skybreaker? And why nerf ele duration?

My question is why the devs have to incessantly bulldoze spec style when people are happy with it. If it’s not balanced damage-wise, nerf it a little bit while still keeping it viable instead of making it irrelevant.

Common point for both of these specs is the limited viability for talent build variety. Please fix this.

This expansion is off to a very, very good start. Some of the most fun I’ve had since Legion. The story is great. Gameplay is awesome. The pacing feels right.

I’m imploring you to not mess this up.

From various tests, it seems to me that the Lightning build is more coherent and very solid, although one more thematic ability would be welcome—maybe in the next expansion. The Weaver with Farseer deserves an upgrade, and Fire no longer exists.
So personally, I’d like patch 0.5 to be released immediately so I can have the Lightning build right now.