Blizzard you need to tune BC to 40 Man raids

Title says it all. 40 man raiding in BC would make it that much better.

Lets not remake the same mistakes too.

7 Likes

No. I’m looking forward to leaving that logistical nightmare. 40 man raids sucked.

40 Likes

Would actually be cool, but could you imagine doing sunwell with 40?? ZOMG…

Hey do you have a rogue named Thiccer? I have played with and VS that guy, if you then you’re perty good.

3 Likes

No changes.

8 Likes

You’re about a year n a half late. Everything’s changed.

I’m an OG

Classic TBC hasn’t launched yet.

2 Likes

They changed Vanilla. Burning Crusade will be changed too. Just what it is.

3 Likes

Correct, as it has to be - but not with a stupid change like 40 mans.

14 Likes

You kinda sound like you enjoy raid finder.

You act like 40 mans don’t hide mediocre, lazy players like LFR does.

Hmm…

5 Likes

Two points:

1. “No changes” is an expression of desire, not a description. It’s never “too late.” That’s a response that demonstrates a serious misunderstanding about what that statement means.
  2. TBC isn’t out yet. Blizzard can still avoid making changes to it like they did with Classic.
4 Likes

No thanks I prefer the smaller raid sizes. Would be even better if they offered 10 man versions of all the raids.

4 Likes

Well was fun playing with and vs you LOL, nice to see some rankers are actually respectable.

This is why the Classic Forums are always so dead. Unrealistic ideas or requests from players that are completely disconnected from the game.

The original poster is literally asking for 40 man raids in Classic TBC when the ONLY expansion to ever offer it was Classic. Seriously… think about your request… Blizzard would never consider this. You would be better off asking if they would make the bosses or raids more difficult (which they STILL wouldn’t do).

You are one of the very reasons why the WoW forums are mostly for laughable entertainment rather than meaningful feedback. Most of the posts on this forum are for the rest of us to laugh at regarding unreasonable requests or feedback.

7 Likes

I like 40 man raids. I could see having a 40 man raid size helping to have guilds not implode (and I am 100% sure there will be massive guild problems just like there was the first time TBC came out and yes having Kara at 10 and other raids at 25 does not help with this either). However, other than that it makes no real sense to change the raid sizes and most people do not want this.

I do always find it funny that people say oh 25 man raids are better because you can trim the fat. Well, people said the exact same thing when Cata had raids with the option of 25 man and 10 man and many guilds thought they were being smart trimming the fat and going to 10s. Well, amazingly it never actually mattered if you had 10, 25, or 40 people in a raid. The same skill complaints happened no matter how many were in the raids and the same recruitment issues happened no matter how many people were in the raids.

as much as i love 40 man raiding, one of the features of tbc is 25/10 man raiding. it would be comically stupid to try and set tbc classic up to have 40 man raiding. blizzard activision shareholders would create a class action lawsuit if blizzard did that lol

4 Likes

Haha good one! I barely trust them to roll out the thing out correctly let alone rebalance for 40 man raids.

1 Like

Oh really? That’s the reason huh? lol :joy:

Man gearing in tbc would be sooo horrible if the raids were 40 man. Lol

2 Likes

Hmm… They made tons of changes to Vanilla. I also doubt that they’ll keep BC the same. Think about it, it’s Blizzard, they can’t help themselves.