Blizzard "would like to do" 2H Frost

There is your answer then. None.

Are you only reading like, half of what I post?

You’re really getting me to reconsider having the option to DW or 2H, and instead I’m starting to think culling the inferior DW DKs is going to be a good thing.

16 Likes

DW Frost has almost always been superior to 2H btw.

1 Like

Alright I’m fully convinced. The lesser DKs need to culled like Stratholme.

It’s for the good of us all.

16 Likes

Well, you should play Blood with the amount of innate dodge you have :joy:.

1 Like

I don’t worry about that. Blizzard won’t try that again, they never could make it work with Unholy. DW fits Frost like a glove however!

1 Like

I enjoy how Frost plays as DW. Stop trolling.

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong, while I may understand it, I don’t respect it. Fear and spite makes people do dumb things, so I can understand why he’s being the way he is.

Certainly doesn’t justify it though.

Gotta say, Unholy does make more sense as DW to me. Lots of fast small cuts to infect and fester and all.

Maybe Unholy getting DW as an option wouldn’t be a bad thing.

11 Likes

You’re just trolling now my dude.

8 Likes

There are a lot of things on that “would like to do” list.

RIP 2H Frost

3 Likes

I like to believe that one day, somewhere in the distant future, we’ll finally get that dance studio.

One day.

1 Like

Because everybody asking for 2hand frost dont do anything relevant in the game so they dont know how awful it is to balance both 2 hander and DW, they dont even care for balance because you dont need it for WQs and LFR.
Imo it should stay gone so specs have some differentiation, maybe an option to mog over it and thats it.

4 Likes

We don’t pay 15 bucks a month and a premium on expansions for indie dev content. Blizzard is a AAA developer. They can handle it now just like they handled it back then.

17 Likes

8 years of class balance disagrees with you. You choose to blindly ignore facts thats your problem i hope it never comes back.
In all these years 2hand was almost never viable unles for RPing purposes. Go play DnD if you want to Role play.

5 Likes

Im not lying my friend you ask anybody that seriously raid in all those years. Just because you know nothing about the class you play doesnt mean its lying.
2 hand frost was viable just a couple of times. Again you do nothing that requires balance so you dont know, youre just proving my point.

4 Likes

You’re confusing viable with optimal.

16 Likes

You absolutely are. And blithely at that.

My guild (at the tiime of wotlk) had a frost death knight with Shadowmourne. :roll_eyes:

Ad hominem doesn’t make you right, it just further tarnishes your credibility.

Two Hand frost exceeded Duaal Wield for the vast majority of the time that both specs could be operated.

More ad hominem.

13 Likes

I mean sure if you like being a liability to your group call whatever you want, my point is still valid. If you have a better option to choose and play to be optimal and not a liability theres no reason to not use it thus that worse option is not viable unless for rping purposes or “feeling” of how it plays. Again just a matter of doing hard content or not.

1 Like

I mean no disrespect when I say this, you do not know what you’re on about.

11 Likes

It realy didnt dude DW pushed ahead most of the time and i just said it was viable a few times i never said it wasnt at all.
Feel free to bend and twist your arguments the way you want to justify 2 hand frost, all you show on your post is “booooo hoooo but muh RP as 2 handed frost”, but facts are facts and i hope it never come back except as a mog option.

3 Likes