Blizzard, why are you messing with honor gains?

Agreed 100%. Blizzard has put people in charge of classic that have NO relation to anything successful that wow did in the past. They don’t know what makes a game good or not.

1 Like

It’s not just that, it diminishes the honor alliance and horde get in BGs as well. In Classic TBC 10 HKs in wsg = 500+ honor. Now its 40 honor. The system is seriously messed up right now and any time a horde player brings it up they get strawmaned with the whole faction in-balance argument, which is not really the point.

You are supposed to get 20 honor for killing a lvl 70 player, split between all players in range. There was a blue post about it dating back to 2007

1 Like

Congrats to all the zug zugs that HAD to go horde cause they are so good in pvp… Reroll or suffer I guess. Stealth bonus to alliance that might actually help balance things out.

1 Like

Congrats to all the people that go alliance in wotlk for Every Man for Himself… lalalalalalala

1 Like

Looks like the EU guys area already all over this:

How we REALLY got our TBC honor (with sources) - WoW Classic / The Burning Crusade Classic Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

We need to start talking about this issue and get blizzard attention.
TLDR - We are receiving honor changes from some patches and not receiving honor changes from other patches, this is creating a situation where we have none of the honor income rewards from any of them. We don’t have the Ranking system HK rewards that were in 2.0.1 and Season 1 and we don’t get the concerted efforts quest for turnin because we aren’t 61-70.

1 Like

Yea and that blue is wrong.

100 honor per kill in TBC? You have no idea what you’re talking about. You’re just whining for a game system to be changed because you don’t like the grind.

go play retail

Some Andy troll dude bamboozled them with a single forum post. He’s the new leroy jenkins, but instead of being funny he’s just infamous for fooling boomer developers back at blizzard into doing his bidding.

2 Likes

Nah they are correct.

The game didn’t have boosts in it originally either lololol you get what ya deserve

So because it didn’t have boost it’s ok for other things to be broken? Nope. I didn’t choose to have boost. I just am ok with them.

Well I am okay with the Honor nerf, you get what ya deserve. Some changes lead to many changes.

Lol you realize this will be changed. If not I don’t even care. I just got on here and voiced my opinion. You simply came in here because of me and to start more lol. Oh well tho. Doesn’t bother me. Says more about you than I.

Justifying one bad thing to another especially just because of one person, me in this scenario to you, is very childish tbh.

Aww you sound triggered

Nope. Nice try though. Nothing you say to me affects me in any way because I choose to not let it!

Digging into the eu forums I found this is correct, however, we aren’t seeing 20 honor right now, it’s much lower.

Remember. It is split between all players in the area. It isn’t 20 honor to each player.

I think this might be where the issue is stemming from, the range of that split being different. I’m going to have to test this out at 70. Do we have any 70s that can confirm this?