Blizzard WE ASKED for Mage Tower Weapons

No, only a select few don’t want the weapons back. The majority wants them back

9 Likes

Got some stats for that? Or just GD screamers?

3 Likes
  1. You don’t need time walking gear to complete it.

2. They never said weapons would be coming back.

1 Like

Tbh All I cared about was a chance at a werebear since I was facing life issues in legion I missed the expansion so it’s nice. This ended my never gonna play a Druid phase.

Even though i have no dog in bringing back old rewards fight but i m just curious can i get where you got these from ? As i see a lot of people saying majority doesnt want them back .

I’m not sure about re-adding the weapons, because that seems like a whole other battle between people in another way.

But I will agree having something recolored for the 3rd(I think third?) time feels kind of bad for a tower reward. I did mage tower in legion and I just don’t care for these recolors so I won’t touch it for now. :woman_shrugging:

Someone knocked the mage tower over?

We can’t have anything nice around here.

5 Likes

I thought when they announced the mage tower we were getting access to variants on the weapon skins.

When I found out we weren’t I lost interest in doing the tower.

5 Likes

I agree. I don’t think we’ll get the original tints, though. Even though FOMO gear is foolish. CMode weaps/gear/mounts, Mage Tower, TCG mounts-- all of that should be reasonably attainable.
They could’ve just released recolors of the mage tower weapons, honestly.
Instead of the red/yellow/green/blue for shaman, for example, they could’ve done magenta/gold or orange/lime/teal.

1 Like

This wasnt ever going to be 9.2 main content rofl what?

I don’t mind it being difficult. I’m prepping my warlock for his now. I fully expect it to take a lot of time.

Also isn’t it permanent? As in if you miss this one it’ll come around again? If so the difficulty is fine. It’s good that they managed to make it a scaling forever-challenging feature of the game. This is what they should do with all era-related content to stop removing things from the game which everyone hates.

In all honesty. We pay for expansions. I paid for Legion and to experience each and every part of Legion. They should include in each of the expansions now stating CERTAIN parts will be limited edition. But they don’t its bullcrap. My mom ended up getting terminal cancer mid legion so I could not play.

My bad even worse. That’s so sad. They at least should’ve done an entire fel based skin for weapons and a fel based armor set.

Yeah, difficulting is matching Legion time period. But my problem is the reward is not as fulfilling. This is speaking with the hotfixes they recently released.

Yeah,
The limited-edition stuff doesn’t make sense. We all paid for legion. With this type of new stuff they are pulling off we shouldn’t be able to get thunderfury, Thas’dorah, the class mount? Nah it has to be a limited edition.

Just so random and weird that they pulled this. In all reality was just for a marketing campaign because people were being bored towards the end of legion and numbers were down.

1 Like

Don’t know if its just me but I like the armour tints.

SAME. But I didn’t find out until AFTER I did the challenge I thought it was back! I was so proud and happy for Blizz only to find out it wasn’t back. All my buddies thought the weapons tints were back. After I told them it was just the armor sets they unsubbed lmao.

1 Like

How many times did they say Classic servers were not coming back? I remember seeing the “wall of no” a multitude of times. Yet we have classic servers now.

Two different things.

The MT was heavily advertised as being time limited from its inception. We all knew we had a limited amount of time to try for the skins we wanted. Whether you like the practice or not it was meant to keep people subbed.

Classic not returning was never a promise used to keep people playing. It was just the devs talking about their design philosophy at the time.

1 Like

Honestly every time this argument pops up you have both sides saying “most players don’t want this” or “most players want this” and the truth is none of us actually know.

It’ll never happen but it’d be interesting if Blizz put it to a vote similar to the tree mount event they did to get an idea of the actual percentage of players that feel a certain way about this topic.

3 Likes