Blizzard User Research looking for testers with Disabilities (any sort)

Offered to help with vertigo and eyesight limitation related testing.

1 Like

Sorry
autoshot

1 Like

I appreciate this and will check it out. I miss out on quite a few things now that I have lost eyesight in one eye completely and much of the one that’s left, especially raiding anything that isn’t lfr because I can miss things visually.

1 Like

Find it funny they wanna help players with disabilities, yet community gets mad about add-ons that help players with disabilities such as WA etc.

Define “community” that gets mad. I have seen some posts on the forums, or outrage bait, but not any sort of in-game behavior change. Last I checked millions use addons and raid teams don’t block them. Most have addons they request raiders to have.

Further, Blizzard has added popular addon functionality to game.

The only thing not allowed, is automating gameplay.

If some forum folks want to pretend outrage it is likely best to just skim over it.

Community perception may or may not be a lot of posts but people dont like the addons that basically tell you where to go stand or like the amongus addon. Though guilds that are deaf cant really do voice to call out so WA’s like that are needed.

Blizzard just needs to design fights for players with disabilities such as unable to voice communicate

More likely about mobile games than Pc .

I doubt it. Most of Blizzard’s games are on PC, including Diablo Immortal which is their only Mobile offering so far.

I would not ever discourage people who want to participate from signing up, just because someone suspects a different platform might be involved.

Keep in mind, controllers and touch screens are devices that HELP some of the disabled community who have motor issues. Not everyone can use a keyboard easily.

That I agree with the usage of controller devices with the use of ms being added to the game use but this testing is just take testing would be more suited for mobile considering it is heading that way any way. Pc is becoming outdated and by the time it would be main stream.

Plus it should be all sort, rather than any.