Blizzard took away Vanquisher title from players, and refuse to give it back

It isn’t cool and not fair to those that earned it. This is something that they need to take seriously. It doesn’t effect me but I don’t care–this means that it’s fine to change any reward or title out of the blue.

I’m glad it seems that they’re working on it though.

1 Like

I find it really strange that they would take away a title from someone who has held it for so many years. I hope they put some serious effort behind fixing this…

I don’t pvp, but I don’t have a problem supporting those who do in retaining things that they have earned. Good Luck

Considering the OP was from 18 days ago and nothing has changed for the people affected by this I doubt they are putting much effort into fixing this.

I know that its a broken record on these forums but it just seems like Blizz is just phoning it in lately.

Unfortunately, its been 37 days since this became an issue ( release of 8.1 ) and reading through some of those topics again it seems to me that it wasn’t addressed for anyone. Clearly not a priority for them :frowning: .

And then people wonder why there’s discontent towards Blizzard, imagine how these players feel after having that tittle taken away after years of having it.

2 Likes

Yeah people wonder why there is a disconnect between Blizz and its players. Its things like this Title and more that are causing it.

I used the Vanquisher title since 2012, regardless of all my other titles earned. It doesn’t sound like a big deal to people who didn’t have it or just say “dont live in the past” its that we had to pay real money to even enter the tournament realm to compete. So basically it means we paid for nothing.

That’s a horrible thing to do and I hope they fix it.

What seem like little things like this begin to add up. I think for many people it’s like that until they eventually decide to quit.

2 Likes

Player shoukd be removed as well for supporting arena… worst thing to hapoen to this game.

Ever since its addition classes have been whittled down to face roll cookie cutters.

Shame on all of you…, i hope santa skips them too this year

Wonder why Blizzard would do that. Trademark or copyright? In any case, I doubt there will be much from the masses for the 0.1% arena elite losing something like that.

so much drama.

It wasn’t “taken away”, nor was it removed.

just like Headmaster/Headmistress wasn’t taken away or removed.

Bugs happen, and can’t just be fixed by waving a magic wand.

1 Like

wow im sorry to hear that. pretty lame if they don’t fix it and give it back to you gals and guys.

1 Like

The drama was because we were fed reasons why we had it removed when it was first reported. The GMs didn’t even know 2013 was the only year to have an achieve as proof. most of us got it in 2011 or 2012.

1 Like