There is no way everyone would be happy with any decision Blizzard makes, but the Season of Mastery #somechanges takes care of many of the core issues that the majority can agree upon with little risk of unintended game changing consequences:
- Experience to level (it will be on par with TBC, which has widespread approval by the player base)
- Removal of boss debuff limit changing up the meta ever so slightly and allowing more class specs to be raid viable.
- Plans to deal with mage boosting TBA
- A fairly aggressive BUT flexible phase schedule. They said ROUGHLY 2-months, depending on how the community feels progress is going. If it feels too rushed then they can delay a few weeks. Relax.
- No world buffs in raids (this shouldn’t even be contested by anyone. not a peep. zip it trolls.)
- a path forward out of fresh to a long-term server (classic or TBC) for those who want.
After the first year, Blizzard can consider other options to make fresh better in Season 2.