Blizzard, stop hosting fraudulent 1v1 tournaments

Ayo these mustard boys at OTK keep hosting fraudulent events and ban anyone that isn’t their IRL friends. Its a giant money laundering scheme. Blizzard I know you legally have to stamp any tournament over $10K value as per your policy, so you’ve been stamping them all and supporting them all.

Stop supporting these losers. They rig events and they ban people silently that are competitors to rig matchups/prevent counters/prevent players from making them look bad when they lose.

It’s a complete joke that you guys keep letting this OTK clown circus ruin the integrity of the game.

1 Like

This was updated almost a year ago. The threshold is now $25k USD.

1 Like

Good catch. Looks like Blizzard caught on from the Mak’Gora and refused to stamp this one that they’re hosting so OTK skirted in with a $20k’er. Good work for catching on that these events are rigged :innocent:

I mean I can’t stop you from having your opinion. But I also don’t even care if it’s rigged or not, nor do most people. It’s still fun to watch.

There’s so many conspiracies that major sports are rigged, and even if they were they’re still entertaining.

Can you please elaborate exactly how these kinds of events are rigged? How is it money laundering? etc

1 Like

bros name is streamsnipe :grimacing:

2 Likes

If you figure out a solution to this, and you do figure out a way to stop people from having dumb opinions please let me know ASAP.

1 Like

when you base your entire personality around orbiting streamers, mental health takes a big dip.

3 Likes

Dudes, name is Streamsnipe, complaining about streamers. Making very strong claims of fraud. Yikes!

:fearful:

Take your meds, bro

all contests are rigged even in real life.

I was at a german festival and the grand prize was a VW beetle, the ticket was $5, I bought a ticket and filled it out and crumbled it up into a “ball” and tossed it in the big bin.

I was at the front of the stage when they did the drawing and they called some little random kid up to pull the name… and kids like odd things so he pulled my ticket! I saw him grab the “crumbled” ball ticket and gave it to the annoucer!! I was like YES!!! I won the frigging car!!!

he reads off some german name and a little old lady who was behind stage randomly came out shaking oh my thanks son I won!

When i said I won, show me that ticket!! he pulled out another ticket from his other pocket that wasnt a crumbled ball and said see, here is her name… I was escourted out of the park.

Lesson learned, never buy into any lotto - all scams.

This seems to be a common misconception. I don’t pay attention to any of these streamers, streamsnipe them etc et al.

The problem comes with my name being “Streamsnipe” is that me just simply playing the game, these people schizo out and think I’m like going out of my way. I really just don’t give a single cluck about them. Through playing the game though natural interactions happen, and yeah, you do queue into them in arena, or run into them in open world. But they have always thought I was like chasing them down or hunting them, when in reality it is their own self delusion and grandiose vision of themselves that thinks people would care to streamsnipe them.

But it becomes my problem when they actively try and encroach on my dignity and integrity while I’m just trying to exist in my own lane. Then that becomes my issue personally to deal with.

Anyways, hoping this gets more attention. OTK is fraudulent and has been hosting fraudulent tournaments for years. Every single tournament I’ve been apart of has been shady and rigged accordingly. I give zero clucks its owned by streamers. The organization, streaming or not, runs fraudulent tournaments.

They can sue me for defamation and I’ll happily win in court. I have proof to back everything up and its all facts and no lies. I really don’t care. These guys are all losers running off of stolen valor and masquerading as some kind of WoW demi-gods when in reality they’re clowns and jokers that are manipulating you all into thinking they’re good.

In regards to HOW it’s actually rigged. The outcome is predetermined. WoW is actually a rock paper scissors game with clear counters and matchups in PvP. So for example, the last tournament the Mak’Gora was rigged because Ziqo and Snutz were set on two opposite ends of the bracket, which would have been impossible to fight each other until the very end. Ziqo and Snutz both never fought a single one of their counters on the way to the finale, and if they did, they would have lost and been eliminated.

Obviously the purpose of this is to create a WWE like show match of “Omg The Rock vs Triple H!”, but it would look really bad if Snutz lost first round. Anyways, so the bracket is fixed. The other way is that when I have entered these tournaments under pseudonyms, they just kick me (and others) from the tournament because they know we’re capable of beating them regardless of counters or matchups.

In the CDL they rigged matchups by getting their friends who would counter them to ‘miss the fight’ so their counter would get wins where they shouldn’t have, or in the Mak’Gora they straight up kicked me from the tournament because I pulled a good seed and would have eliminated Ziqo first round. The reason they do this is simple - they as an organization desperately need to hold the monopoly on ‘respect’. You can’t get viewership respect if you’re shown publicly losing in front of 200,000 viewers to some guy who absolutely trash talks you. So they just rig the tournaments, blacklist everyone better than them, in order to maintain this monopoly on viewership. It’s all a giant fraud because they are misrepresenting themselves. The last thing people want in the streaming or entertainment business is another competitor capable of driving viewership away from them.

I actually predicted the entire outcome of the last Mak’Gora, as I know how this fraudulent organization acts and behaves, a month before it actually happened. Soon as the tournament was announced I made a video predicting the outcome (Snutz vs Ziqo) with an explanation of how it would go down, and even stating that I would be banned. All of which happened. 95% of the people you see in these tournaments are just friends of theirs for 15+ years and are all playing an act to rile up ad revenue and drive viewership. half of the guys in these tournaments could barely get gladiator in TBC or WOTLK because they were so bad. But they all band together and countercomp etc etc and help each other out.

Tl;dr WoW is rock paper scissors and the outcomes are fixed/rigged to drive viewership for entertainment to fulfill a desperate need to be in the public eye and this is not real PvP, but the viewer is tricked into believing it.

Touching on the money laundering point, Snutz was paid $70k CAD ($50k USD) for winning which was his signing bonus for joining OTK’s talent team. Before that he was with Liquid or Cloud9 or some thing, which dropped him after I severely embarrassed the guy in a few videos in WOTLK by outclassing him and making him queue dodge me several times.

The thing is when you win something in Canada as a result of prize winnings, you don’t need to pay tax on it. So instead of paying him a check or signing a contract which would count as income, this counts as prize winnings so Snutz didn’t have to pay tax on the $70K he got, which saved him about $35K in his tax bracket. The outcome was fixed so there wasn’t any inherent risk.