Blizzard, stop holding back Voldunai rep!

5 Likes

Welcome to new WoW, where you have to keep playing and waiting for the artificial time gates blizzard adds to keep players staying longer.

Such negative reinforcement systems never work longer term, people get fed up and leave.

15 Likes

The past like month had 2 or so voldunai emissaries a week which was well above average. Let alone the fact there has probably been like 75 voldun emissaries since launch…

3 Likes

Been waiting 2 weeks for an emissary - I finally resorted to just doing all the daily WQs for a measly 375 rep. I had a feeling they “adjusted” the rep opportunities…grrrrrrrr…

3 Likes

Create Classic account.
Level up Timbermaw rep.
Re-think use of the word “new”.

3 Likes
  1. Read 8.3 = full time job?
  2. Realize this is getting worse every expac
  3. ???
  4. profit

It is absolutely not classic mmoprg are like that argument

1 Like

In the last month I think I have seen Voldunai emissaries once at best…it may have been even longer than a month. I know because I have been waiting for it and watching.

3 Likes

There’s alot of ways to get the rep needed.

Though for some reason, every route blizzards added to give reputation for all these factions are ignored by people who complain they don’t have the rep. :thinking:

1 Like

Make sure to hit up your missions table and Vold contracts. They help.

It doesn’t explain the Emissary drought.

Good luck.

H

1 Like

Idk man. Friend came back in November from launch and got Exalted in time for patch. Use a contract. Do islands. Do mission table. It isn’t hard.

Again, there have been at least 75 emissaries since 8.0.

And that’s why I made sure to work on it way before patch day.
If you really want something you need to get ready for it.

1 Like

I just came back as well which is why I’m low on rep. I’m almost 1/2 way to exalted but the last few weeks have been really slow getting rep. I do WQ every day and don’t skip them ever. I use a contract as well. But emissaries have been few and far between.

I did notice one thing between the anniversary (got mine to up in time as well, also before pathfinder) time frame and when they stopped.

Was getting like 75 (86 with contract) rep for Vulpera with their WQ during that time, and was getting 57 for a few days back on a couple of the same WQ that popped last time.

Not sure if it was a bug or not. Haven’t tried recently, just submitted it as a bug and moved on.

1 Like

I was getting close to 1k rep per day by doing all of the Voldunai WQs using a contract.

What do islands do for Voldunai rep?

Doubloons for rep tokens.

A lot of us were exalted with Voldunai over a year ago. If you aren’t, that’s a you problem, not a Blizzard problem.

3 Likes

Thanks! My wife is still working on her toon (only 111) so we’ll have to hit the islands. She saw all my cute little foxes and couldn’t handle the cute overload… and now she wants to do whatever it takes to get one.

Its not like you had 16 months to get it. But I need it NOWWWWWW!!!

4 Likes