Blizzard stole my idea! New WoD Mythic+ Timewalking

This forum is to point out the injustice of Blizzard stealing my clearly copyrighted idea of Mythic+ Timewalking for Dungeons that did not have Mythic+ before.

Of course these kind of things must have been in the making for some time, but the fact that I very recently made a post suggesting this sort of thing I did find it quite amusing.

One thing I completely forgot to add to that forum post however was another daredevil suggestion that I’ll just throw into this post now.

And that is to use Timewalking as a time to release cut raids into the World of Warcraft…

NOW OF COURSE THIS WOULDN’T BE AN IMMEDIATE THING!

But seeing how theres a Timewalking raid released every expansion now for typically the most popular/keystone raid of the expansion being revisited.

I think releasing a SINGLE cut raid say…oh idk, every other expansion. Is not a momentous thing to ask for.
So we wouldn’t see a cut raid released for Timewalking until 11.0 in this scenario.

Many years to make a single raid for which assets already exist; more now than there were then in some cases (such as the Abyssal Maw, with all the Naga stuff that was added in Legion/BFA).

Should be a relatively easy task with the allotted time frame (expansions typically run two years, 10.0 hasn’t started yet, and nobody is saying you would have to release it on 11.0 release, could be towards the end so like all in all like 2-4.5 years).
Not to mention half the work done for you already (a lot of cut raids had some effort put into them already), and with new assets and lessons learned over the years it could make for a really nice treat every other expansion.

Feel free to leave input for any who continued to read after the “Blizzard stole my brilliance!” ****post beginning :joy:

Are you 12?

5 Likes

Did you actually patent it or is this just a joke thread?

2 Likes

they should file a lawsuit on you if you’re patenting Mythic+ then

1 Like

it’s not sunday, please respect the forum etiquette on these kind of posts /s

Wouldn’t surprise me if they read your idea and rolled with it. I’m excited

1 Like

Don’t be silly. Blizzard doesn’t steal ideas from people.

1 Like

Haha that’s the dream right? But in reality they definitely had this in the making as I said earlier, it just happened to be a funny coincidence because of the short time between them.

Though it is certainly more fun to say I caused this and thus

But yeah I’m excited as well, especially to see what special affix they make for it. Hope everyone votes!

1 Like