Blizzard Shop BC Classic Purchases Temporarily Unavailable

Have the same problem, but i’m in EU and playing on US server. Pretty annoying to be honest, but guess we’ll have to wait.

It’s just frustrating because they’re only giving us two weeks to level new characters and get things situated, and now we can’t even do the boosts. A bit ridiculous.

1 Like

Right! God I wouldn’t want to be around these people in real life.

Hope this gets fixed, trying to play with NA friends from the EU and I can’t use the in-game store.

I am getting a temporary Black Screen when selecting to purchase the boost, is anyone else experiencing this still?

I am on MACOS.

1 Like

I’m getting this as well - opened a ticket but so far nothing is working to fix

Some of you people are really just something else… like they had extended maitenance and you guys are bum rushing the store all at once the moment it’s up. Then you complain when it’s not working right away SMH what did you think was gonna happen?? Give it a day or 2 to settle down so you don’t have to come to the forums to complain about your purchase not working.

Just adding to this post. I am having the same issue, put in a ticket…although had to do it from battle.net app since help doesn’t work in-game either.

Uhm, Bornak is OG dog.

I can now see the Deluxe Edition in both US and EU web-shops.
And i just successfully purchased it on the US web-shop!

Looks like my Blizzard Browser in game is crashing, and this is a MACOS specific issue.

Hello and welcome. Are you going to stay hired long enough to get that ten cent raise in 6 months? They keep free week-old pastries in the break room. Curse jar is by the bathroom door on your left.

Shop is bugged on MAC… Any ideas for a solution or an ETA on when this will be in the web store?

4 Likes

yeah I still can’t buy on macOS.

I did too, but have you got the items? None were given to me except the character boost, no mount, toys or anything, do they add this in when the expasion goes live?

Mac OS still can’t buy this.

I suggest that you and other macOS users please move these posts to the Mac Technical Support Forum so they get seen by the right people. <3

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.