Blizzard ruined Coral Pods to appease the babies

I cant believe Blizzard nerfed these.
They caved to all the babies who were crying that some of us couldnt be caught and killed easily. All they had to do was get their own pods but instead they just cried to mommy Blizzard.
This is just sad.
This was a kneejerk reaction.
They could have just made them usable in BFA lands only but instead they took a sledgehammer to it and now it only works in Nazjatar.
Truly sad and pathetic.
Wise up Blizzard, your only making the whiny types happy.

7 Likes

Have you ever looked at the General Discussion forum? I’m fairly certain “whiny types” is the average paying customer in 2019.

/shrug

5 Likes

The sad truth. I mean take a look at the classic forums, it’s filled with nerf x class and give me this posts.

4 Likes

Just curious if anyone else is enjoying the irony of someone throwing a tantrum while accusing others of crying?
Perhaps if you posted any objective or critical thought out opinions of why this was a bad idea blizz may take it more seriously.
However based on how you worded this post it gives the illusion that you main a class that pods favored in pvp and are upset about loosing your advantage.

5 Likes

They were annoying but not impossible to fight against. Didnt really complain about it personally

Yes all if the posts crying about pods before were filled with the majority in those threads telling them to suck it up and farm there own. Pretty much telling them to go get their own it’s not that hard. But blizzard saw the post titles and didn’t even bother reading what the threads said.

2 Likes

So you believe that the devs came in to the forums and read the title of the threads and then made a decision?

If you read my post and still have to ask why i am here i dont think that i can help you.

Guess gank squads got annoyed that people could actually escape from them.

2 Likes

Its annoying trying to catch a druid that has one of these.

IT WAS A[quote=“Killjoy-daggerspine, post:1, topic:311934, full:true”]
I cant believe Blizzard nerfed these.
They caved to all the babies who were crying that some of us couldnt be caught and killed easily. All they had to do was get their own pods but instead they just cried to mommy Blizzard.
This is just sad.
This was a kneejerk reaction.
They could have just made them usable in BFA lands only but instead they took a sledgehammer to it and now it only works in Nazjatar.
Truly sad and pathetic.
Wise up Blizzard, your only making the whiny types happy.
[/quote]

This is terrible. the item was available to everyone for free anyone could use it. they had to give in the some cry babies and ruin the fun for all.

2 Likes

Druids have always been annoying in wpvp ever since they added flying.

1 Like

You must get ganked alot lol