Blizzard Quarterly Review today

I see you are a man of dignity such as I

Actually itā€™s still not fixed I havenā€™t had a active sub since like early December when it died. And I still been able to post <.<

If you were subbed though and stopped paying them you canā€™t post almost immediately. Although, OP hasnā€™t any recent achievements I can see so he might actually be in the same situation.

I havent had a sub since late october actually.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7WIshH1K5vUTHgGY/giphy.gif

1 Like

Er, let me rephrase. Do you have active game time on your account at all? Not necessarily an actively reoccurring subscription. Now I am genuinely curious because I honestly swear that sub bug has been fixed at least three times >.<

Once again, people misuse the flagging system because people have the audacity to not be blindly positive.

Itā€™s honestly pathetic.

I have not been subbed since late october

My sub ran out in october

Like I said
I live in your heads rent free

Itā€™s pretty clearly a troll thread, friend. Itā€™s one thing to not be overly positive about the companyā€™s future, and I tend to be about as pessimistic as they come.

But OP is making a false claim and refuses to cite sources. Thatā€™s a big no-no, and the purpose is pretty clear.

2 Likes

They need to set it up to force everyone to log out on this forum to fix that I believe.

1 Like

Itā€™s not trolling because you are uninformed.

OP was trolling all throughout, people probably went back and flagged him once they realized.

Iā€™m not uninformed. The bloomberg article only mentions layoffs. There is absolutely nothing credible that even references a ā€œrumorā€ that classic will be cancelled.

Thatā€™s not me being uninformed. Thatā€™s just me being smart enough not to believe random tin foil.

Thatā€™s OPā€™s stupid opinion. He asked what you people thought the meeting would entail.

So, no.

No. I cross-reference it with as many other sources as possible, including reputable journalists.

Thatā€™s the exact opposite situation youā€™re putting me in, because instead of providing a wealth of sources to prove your point, youā€™re literally providing none and expecting me to believe it because it totes happened for sure.

If I did just believe whatever the mainstream media told me, Iā€™d have no trouble believing you either.

But Iā€™m not, you know, a mindless drone?

2 Likes

Huh, thatā€™s unsettling. More and more I find myself questioning these new forums vs the old ones. I swore I heard that it was fixed.

Well, my apologies, I was misinformed on that specific matter and thatā€™s my bad.

They canā€™t seem to rectify the new forumā€™s functionalities with the many quirks that come with having an active WoW account.

Name/Realm changes wipe your post history and thus destroy your trust level, for instance.

I just assume everything is broken and try not to shake it too hard. Like a soda machine that might explode. Better safe than sorry.

Itā€™s at 4.30 PM Eastern so you have a while to wait yet.

Just over 5 hours if my time zone calculations are correct (Iā€™m a kiwi tho so I could be out)

Blizzard had talked about mobile games for years.

1 Like