Blizzard poops the bed, squish edition

Hi,

Tuie here, rp elite.

So whats the point of a stat squish if at level 50 some people have 1k hp 5k hp 10k hp 15k hp 20k hp 25k hp and 30k hp and 40k hp and even 50k hp? Isnt the point of the squish to bring everything in line? If you can have this much disparity at not max level does this mean we are going to go up another 500 ilevels in one xpac? Because that is supder dumb.

Why is it unless i no life raid 24/7 im not allowed to enjoy the game?

Why is it a pve player has 5000000x more hp than me in pvp?

Let me write some code for you to help your team.

Its an if then statement

If

Classes are terribly unbalanced, ilevel is out of control

Then

Hire people who have made a game before

1 Like

Where is Celebrate when you need them? Maybe they could translate this.

It means to pvp yypu have to raid, and thats dumb

1 Like

In a word… no. The point of the squish is simply to make the numbers on the interface more relatable to the player. The relative power is supposed to remain unchanged.

Level 10s will outdamage us level 50s. They did the reverse of what it should be. 50s are weaker than 10s.

1 Like

Prepatches are always utter disasters. Best to wait until the expansion itself is out.

No, it’s based on your ilvl in bfa, if you were ubbergeared then you’ll have 25K hp or more. Whereas a noob like me would have 17K hp.

Again, it’s based on your progression. But I would say maybe 300 ilvl at the end of the expansion but I’m spitballing, cause no one knows. But I seriously doubt we’ll go up 500 ilvl in one expansion.

Subjective as hell but I honestly wouldn’t want to be mythic raider, but that’s just me. Yet I enjoy the game, for most part.

Because pve provides good gear…I thought everyone knew that.

2 Likes

So this combined with the title and I literally refuse to read the rest of your post. Sorry. Not sorry.

Edit: Not that there’s anything wrong with your RPing, but I’m not trying to read the RP version of your title.

You do not have to raid to PVP. Just PVE Gear is better for PVP at the moment.

No, it’s to make peoples numbers smaller so they feel good about them.

check out ashes of Creation pvp , you won’t be disappointed.

No, that isn’t the point at all.

The point is to make the game less intimidating and more intuitive to new players. To not have them run through all the previous expansions to get to current content, and to speed leveling in such a way that they have to spend at least 15 minutes/level per character. (More like 30m for me, on my lvl 28 char, but I’m slow.).

The point has nothing to do with PvP.

1 Like

Classic did good, so they trying to save face with current wow and remove PvP scaling like in Classic WoW. Right now it is very uneven for resubs who missed out on content and have like 11k vs 20k players. It will even out eventually when gear is outdated by questing in shadowlands.

Basically the damage you do is the damage they take. A mage will two shot you if they are 480 bfa geared easily. I feel it is to late in Wow’s life to bring back unscaled PvP, but time will tell.

Think of PvP now as a StarCraft RTS, each unit counters another Vs going in pure dmg vs dmg.