Blizzard... Please make Timewalking Dungeons harder or remove the lockouts

its the bc time walking. its been bugged for years. enjoy the easy farm

No im Lightning McQueen and I’m gonna win the Piston Cup.

5 Likes

I’ve seen that happen before, tank apologized and said, “I forgot.”

I still did /sleep as the player proceeded to solo the room… very… slowly…

Timewalking is also doable by low level players. Buffing dungeons to be m0 difficulty might prove too difficult without your full kit.

1 Like

I’m mostly melee, but my technique has been:

stay with the tank, pound away AoE, and get done in no time flat.

May as well pull the Boss with the trash packs… Focus the boss, and the trash will just fall off. It honestly feels like questing in old zones to me.

One expansion its: TIMEWALKING IS TOO HARD. NERF.
Next expansion its: TIMEWALKING IS TOO EASY. BUFF.

I dont have any lockouts , i just do random dungeons

Stay with the tank.

If you don’t like the fast pace, Follower Dungeons are that way —>

1 Like

And yet…

Why are you insulting everyone who gives their anecdotal experience yet rage posting about YOU? Glass houses and all that.

3 Likes

Just keep up? I really don’t know what advice to give aside from don’t spend 15 seconds starting at your bars on mobs that die in 10 seconds.

1 Like

Do you not play anything that moves fast?

If the tank gets far enough ahead, players left behind don’t get xp, don’t get drops, and don’t get credit if they’re doing the 5-dungeon event quest. Happened to me (and other party members) three times over six alts.

2 Likes

Out of the 25 runs I did this week I got locked out of one fight one time. The first fight in Magister’s Terrace. It was probably my own fault though.

1 Like

That one happened to me as well - killing the trash from outside the entrance when the tank pulled the boss. But TW is so trivial it just boils down to doing a little dance while you wait. That’s the only time in all my runs I was locked out. I suspect OP has just had a run of bad luck.

1 Like

I’ve been left behind, died and had to run through the whole dungeon, never made it before they finished and received xp and gear. I ran a ton of these in three days to level.

1 Like

It just makes it hard even for people who agree with the base point to take it in good faith when there’s that hypocrisy.

I reckon there’s an easy solution. Just leave the door in Magister’s Terrace open. /dab

I have locked people out in there but because I wasn’t aware on the first run it does that.

The first boss is easy to pull if you’re not careful.

I have no issues with lifting the door locks. I just have issue with OP’s hostility.

2 Likes

As anyone should. I usually chalk it up to a bad day or something but I haven’t seen them much so I don’t know for sure.

1 Like

Ha ha, wheelchair tank.

Laughs in VDH

I’ve tanked a ton of them. The only time a player gets locked out in my dungeons is when they die and release even though there are people who can rez them.

Magisters’ Terrace isn’t even long compared to, say, The Underbog.

I did get feared through a wall in Mana-Tombs a couple of times. (They should fix that stupidity.) One time a nice warlock summoned me back after the game released me from the dc.