Blizzard Please Listen

Because they need to blame it everything but themselves

Ppl do tho just saying

He’s trying to distract his enemies dot

You are one to talk ahrily . You disband a whole community of 800+ ppl .

3 Likes

so ima give you a tutorial, free of charge. This dialogue option hasnt had any effect the 40 times you tried it, usually after 3 unsuccessful roasts you go back to the drawing board and cook something new up

4 Likes

you could atleast try and be funny

2 Likes

Epic BG DRAMA 2.0

^Once again, you all need to see this :pensive:

1 Like

I am disappoint.

It’s not a video about epic bg drama.

3 Likes

im going to give you a tutorial free of charge called idgaf, plus you are one to talk you always come in threads and say something thats “supposed” to give you attention :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

1 Like

im not trying to be funny thats the point . stay mad about it tho i wont ever drop it . :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

btw the “i don’t care” avenue loses most of its effect when you voluntarily respond to the person you “don’t care about”

By doing this you look quite silly!

2 Likes

thats not the real drama this is THE REAL JUICY DRAMA

3 Likes

No, I just think when you put yourself out there and call an another player bad people will point things out.

1 Like

i see your problem. but i agree. people quit. most of us hate it then leave.

Batman is useful to society, don’t insult Batman like that.

1 Like

Unrelated but i’m still rolling my eyes from the time in SL where unranked players tried to say arena players who upgrade their gear shouldnt be allowed to play random bgs

Which while the 26-33 ilvl difference does suck, still ridiculous to punish someone for upgrading their gear as per blizzard developer intentions lol, or outright demanding arena players put double the effort as unranked players and carry a second set of unupgraded conquest to play randoms

2 Likes