Blizzard Please Listen

You know when i generally play …same times as DJL and SaS que :slight_smile: depending on what i am doing that night …enjoy

I’m confused. What does the pvp rating have to do with all this? Oh right you’re in Bloodbound guild so guess that does make sense now.

P.s. how do I break 1500 rating in arena anyway? Any advice? Is solo shuffle the easiest way to go?

2 Likes

Oh nice he deleted his comment of bashing Plmcrzy’s 384 rating…dangit.

Come and play against us so i can show you what my 384 rating can do. (: FAFO

2 Likes

It doesn’t but a few members of SAS talk down to other people and call them bad players, thus why I mentioned rating. I have ran into SAS on a few random battlegrounds and they are not nearly as effective. Point being don’t call a player bad when the only thing you excel at is 20-30 man premade Epic battlegrounds. Hope I clarified my deleted response.

1 Like

Trimac #1530

I will be doing rated on Friday and Saturday so maybe Sunday?

:thinking:

Stryper stop stryping. This isn’t a rated forum thread. But definitely merc against us. Bring your team, come one come all

1 Like

So this gives you the right to flex about your 1700 something rating just because they talked @$^# over something that is totally unrelated to the rated pvp stuff? I still don’t get it but okay.

1 Like

I check pvpd him. Im really terrified now of his 1700 rating. Help

Look out, guys! We got a S2 of Shadowlands Duelist over here!

He challenged you and dropped his ID. Either take him up or move on.

2 Likes

MAK’GORA!

1 Like

Imagine flexing challenger ratings when you could just flame the other person’s xmog

Y’all don’t even try to pipe up anymore

3 Likes

You’re ridiculous.

10 v 10 sure! And yes this isn’t about rated, the point I am trying to make is that in an earlier post you pretty much called someone a bad player yet…

1 Like

Not flexing, simply saying it is ironic that you all call people bad but have no rating to speak of. You see I don’t go on forums and tell people to “git gud” or “stop clicking”, you all do. Does that make sense?

BTW, if you check my other toons I have also hit 1800 and 2k, and let me repeat I never claimed to be great at PvP, you all did.

2 Likes

my mog tops all.

2 Likes

A motion for Mak’gora has been made. According to the ancient and sacred traditions of the bg forum (and Article 4 Section 20 of its bylaws), this motion must be seconded.

Is there a second?

Holycow accepts Elise’s clear invitation to check their xmog.

O.O

MY EYES! MY EYES! That’s not an xmog! Put on some clothes!

:wink:

1 Like

top of second place (behind me)

So do people need to have good rating to be good?