Blizzard PLEASE fix WQ's!

Thank you!

Nonissue now that war, and titan forging are no longer around. Wq gear was never much better than heroic, or mythic 0 dungeon stuff unless it forged to a higher quality. Sure, it would scale up a little once you got better equipped, but it capped at a certain point without forging. Raiders and mythic+ players never really needed to touch a wq that rewarded gear, unless they were just looking for something to fill up a slot until they got what they needed from a raid or mythic+ dungeon, or for mogs. Heck wq gear wasn’t even that good anyways with open world trash mob item level scaling. Legion, and BFA wq’s were a decent way for folks that don’t like being funneled into instanced content constantly to progress characters. They should go back to that model in my opinion. Just leave titan, and war forging out of the mix, and good to go. Sure as heck beats this mind numbingly boring storm trash mob grinding that you get in DF.

1 Like

I mean, considering that there are other, much more tedious methods to grind the renown for this power progression you’re worried about without any limit, I don’t see the point in limiting the refresh on what is the longer paced method that spreads out the activity in a way much less likely to burn people out.

World Quest gear rewards aren’t the issue. The issue is the rep you get from them. Professions can craft up to mythic raid quality gear and recipes for some of these pieces come from the reputation of the 4 primary faction reps. So, yes, some of the best possible gear in the game comes from world quests via rep. Remove the rep from it or limit it to X a week, then sure, make them daily with the lesser gear/gold rewards from it. Otherwise, those rep grinds are crucial for professions and the economy.

There were bugs that could be exploited for repeat rewards.

2 Likes

Most of us did them every day for the rep to cap them out for the rewards. Same logic applies here. It was took easily an hour every day to do them which could have been spent enjoying the better content.

More, yes, that’ll fix your needs.

Timer change no, won’t fix your needs & allows others to do them at their leisure.

Did you just use fear of missing out to validate a lack of REPEATING world quests?

There are no adjectives…

absolutely agree.
dont take MY OPTIONAL content away because someone else whined about seeing it.

1 Like

Thats because you can act like an adult and choose not to do them.
Evidently enough were whining about SEEING them even if they didnt have to DO them, lmao.
and blizzard being blizzard who cant take things in moderation, cuts them back so those of us who LIKED them every day dont have them to do now.

4 Likes