Blizzard Please Allow Night Elves to be Shaman

I’m still hoping that Blizzard decides to allow Night Elves to be Shaman. I’ve been hoping for this for years. Blizzard has mentioned that it may be done eventually. Hope that’s true.

6 Likes

Goldrinn has both blessed the shaman and druid followers. If we do give the night elves shamanism, the orcs should get druidism. :robot::thought_balloon:

3 Likes

Of course I think that all the races should be able to play all the classes. At this stage in Wow This should happen soon. At least by the end of this year. I’m just guessing here though.

2 Likes

no infact they should have no classes, heck make them unplayable, and infact wipe them out for promoting anti sylvanas behavior during bfa. we should finish the job saurfang failed and burn the night elves in their new home. im more than sure they will be welcomed in ardenweald doing absolutely nothing differnt than they have been. being useless in trees.

1 Like

At this point the classes and races have intermingled so much, you don’t even need lore anymore to make all race/class combos (aside from dh/evoker) canon.

no please. shamans are important to orcs as well as other tribal species. Night elves have a holier than thou mentality even amongst its own faction, shamanism has no place amongts vanity.

blizz do not listen to this 13 year old.

1 Like

Shaman are already getting Earthen. It’s Druid’s that need some love/more races

no more shamans, agreed and also no more gnomes vulpera or night elves. those 3 races need wiped out.

1 Like

blizz needs to add laugh reacts for posts like this

With the Primalists & elemental content throughout this expansion, I was hoping midway through the expansion or towards the end – We would’ve got shaman spread across more races personally.

Primalist Potential

:diamonds: Keep in mind many joined the Primalists were gifted with elemental power.
Whether it be as:

• Mages with frost & fire magic
  • Those who were gifted with the strength of the earth & were blessed with physical prowess as warriors, hunters, rogues and other melee-based classes.
  • Or just straight up shamans.

For instance, we saw unconventional shaman races using the power of the elements in the Halls of Infusion. :yum:

Possibilities for future lore characters:

It’d be cool to see future characters introduced, who were former-Primalists now amongst the Alliance & Horde, who joined us together alongside Vyranoth when Fyrakk went nuts. lol

As for the ranks of Primalists now amongst us, it’d be especially intriguing if you also have masses of those amongst us who still hold loyal ties to Iridikron — Believing the titans are more sinister & self-serving than they lead us all to believe … Conceptually it’d be really interesting – Especially for story potential @ the expansion ‘The Last Titan’.

Other ways you could introduce shaman potential for more races are:

• Powerful elemental spirits who do not like to be used as pawns decide to up their game and speak to more who’ll listen, granting them knowledge and power to stop their subjugators.
  • The awakening of the isles could had also awakened something within other individuals spirits – Putting them on the path of Shamanism.
  • Innocent Elemental Primal Dragons along with Elemental spirits invoking power and knowledge upon other races during the war for aid — Due to having be under threat of both Primalist warbringers calling them forth and the wrath of the aspects.
  • Races who were one class once before, but had an injury whilst plundering through the Vault of Incarnates that disabled them from their class – albeit found secrets & powers there that spoke out to them & learned the art of shamanism.

And of cause — There’s also the possibility that various shaman among X race already existed in the shadows, and remained hidden save-except for a few heroic deeds here & there – Thus deciding the time is ripe to come out and embrace their class amongst their people.

TL;DR:

Point is, there’s lots of reasons for Shamanism – Especially such as an expansion as the one we are in, or from the fallout of its events. :slight_smile:

many of the shaman in dragonflight. were survivors of the 4th war and were just done with both factions. one of the night elves was one of the survivors of teldrassil and like many night elves blamed elune and turned to shamanism.

I want goblin and gnome demon hunters instead and mechagnome/vulpira Druid.

blizz needs to add laugh reactions for people older than you and people that actually care about lore ? screw off zoomer. This character is older than you. This character is old enough to join the military. Your opinion is the minority. Most WoW players are in their late 20s early 30s and above. Screw. Off.

Ok that sounds great.

paladins too, coudla swore we had some nelf pals

I remember back in WoD, people were speculating that more Race+Class combos were imminent because there was an Orc in Warspear who was very druid-coded.

Her surname was Wildheart, she was decked out in leather gear with a caster staff, and her ambient dialogue had her complain about nature being abused, and how she’s able to rely on her teeth and claws.

Alas, nothing happened, and then Legion came out and gave us a couple of Night Elves who witnessed the Priest campaign and decided they’d rather be Paladins.

It’s idiotic that they didn’t give night elves shaman at any point in DF and that there’s nothing on the TWW alpha indicating that it’s happening in 11.0. Then again, they also recently said that they’re not expanding paladins any time soon because they don’t want to design upwards of 16 new racial charger models, even though most people asking for new paladins say they don’t care, so I guess they see shaman in the same light.

And humans too, please. I’m tired of being unsure of what I want to main in TWW because every healer class the races I like can be are just not for me anymore.

Elune’s just a robot though (as per Shadowlands retcon) – So it’s rather silly blaming a robot :person_shrugging:

… However, I’d rather follow the elemental spirits than an empowered robot – So I suppose even that reasoning for turning to shamanism or the Primalists would be pretty sound :joy: lol

No. Shaman is the only class that’s free of the elven plague.