Blizzard, people wanting to reroll on fresh wotlk servers have a lot to do

It is not confirmed. They said MINIMUM 90. Gets your facts right. They already had to put out a blue post confirming this because of people like you. Fresh will be fine, and much better without you.

1 Like

I’m kinda curious… why do you think it’ll be better without someone who says something?

1 Like

Always found it hilarious how fresh server advocates get SUPER defensive about every little detail.

That being said. I can guarantee, with 110% certainty, as soon as transfers are open, the economy will be affected in a major way. A few giant guild banks come over and things start going crazy.

People like to deny how things work, but w.e

1 Like

I thought that transfers would open to balance populations if needed and not before. Am I wrong?

You’re not wrong at all, that’s exactly what was said in the blue post :slight_smile:

That’s all it says.

Sorry, I forgot the “at least” part.

You were saying?

On top of that, who will be the deciding party in whether or not populations require transfers to be enabled? Blizzard.

1 Like

The smart move would be to allow transfers only if populations really struggle. Otherwise never.

The key to maintaining healthy realm pops would be having one PvE and one PvP realm. If they release too many realms most will become ghost towns which always happens in every version of the game.

I mean, there has to be enough so it’s not insanely overpopulated with queues (ie. start of Classic).

But there can’t be too many, because then your example kicks in. Then a consolidation has to happen.

Sub numbers can also increase and decrease with the tide.

Blizzards is normally pretty unsure when to announce stuff like this to be fair. I would say within 2-3 weeks more they’ll give us info on Fresh for pre-patch. Some folks wana get there 55 alt to make a DK Farm prof’s and so on

I wonder how long the pre-patch will be 7 weeks is much to long. I’d argue 4, I personally would like it longer. But i doubt the people on the BC servers and not fresh. Would not so.

Pre-patch is always fun anyway, just to even get cap and yolo last gear lol

And then later they reply and say that 90 is not a guarantee its the absolute minimum time and they will listen to player feedback and metrics to determine whether they open it to transfers.

If this is confirmed then yes, this is plenty of time. But if they do it 2 weeks prior to Wrath launch… not cool.

Yep. Please open up so I can get my toon to 70 asap so I can start farming strath. Thanks Blizz :+1:t4:

1 Like

They’ll never open transfers to these servers from original classic servers

a fresh economy for the lich king launch & the levelling experience would get a lot of people meeting everyone from the server pretty well too

2-6 weeks was the timeframe we were given for prepatch, and the buff starting “a few weeks before prepatch.”

Dunno why fresh server folk are so obsessed with destroying their own server before it’s even begun.

2 Likes

Yea cuz God forbid someone be excited about something here on the forums

I don’t really care how much gold people buy. I just enjoy the launch of things, with lots of people out there fighting over the same stuff. With a fresh server, this will happen once at the pre patch and again at wrath launch.

There’s nothing wrong with being excited to enjoy the mass of people all leveling at once

Can’t be done, because the Pre-Patch isn’t ready. And they’re not releasing it on the TBC build.

Pre-patch will last between 2 and 6 weeks, probably 4, which puts Pre-Patch on August 29th, to give 4 weeks before September 26th for all the Fresh players to level.

Its a fantastic week for sure, before it starts dying

The economies have never been better. Primal fire down to 7g each now. Ohhhhhh the inflation. Its out of control. Sooo unfair to new players. (Rolls eyes)

I cant wait till 6 months after launch and create a char on fresh server just to compare prices on the fresh vs bot inflated servers. Not so much to see the price difference. I already know what it will be. I just want to see the crazy excuses ppl will use to explain it. Im sure rdf will get used as an excuse by some of them.