Blizzard needs to make a dating site for gamers

Hey nothing wrong honestly just rather hear than see. The mystery is sometimes better than knowing.

Post Deleted

Well and most of the wow guys too, for that matter

I know plenty of people who have found the people they love on WoW, and Iā€™ve also had my fair share of it. I donā€™t think people need something like a dating website so much as to actually talk to people, and if things happen, then they happen. Just as long as people are careful, thatā€™s the most important thing.

gamerdating.com

This sounds like an invitation to a class action lawsuit.

If you wanna a date go to goldshire - proudmoore realm.

People would just find a way to Raider IO it.

(I donā€™t know why I found that amusing.)

ehhhhā€¦ no I donā€™t think so lol

What specifically?

I always thought there should be a social media site ONLY for gamers! No politics, nothing that does not involve gaming and gaming topics :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh trust me I agree totally.

wonder how many successful relationships have formed on there, or if itā€™s just full of weirdos looking for pics, ERP, catfishing, and e-gold diggers seeking gaming sugar daddies to mail them gold and epics

1 Like

I am still single what should I do

I would say get used to it, you seemā€¦dead inside. Although, you could give someone a good bone? :slight_smile:

I am a woman and three of my four real-life friends who play this game are women.

However, none of us are really in the dating pool, so maybe we donā€™t count for the OPā€™s purposes.

1 Like

I know several women who play World of Warcraft. All married of course, but they play. They are out there. There are even some guys out there who arenā€™t complete weirdos and losers who play that a woman might want to meet. Not few, Iā€™ll grant you but they do exist.

1 Like