Blizzard Needs to Limit the Off Realm Exploiters

I so sick of seeing all the bots and farm groups from Full and High population Non RP servers invading Scarlet Crusade/Feathermoon!

They create throwaway alts to group with in order to shard snipe into the low population RP servers to exploit the lesser competition for spawns and resources, then cart it away to their home servers. All I see out there is gather bots from Illidan, Stormrage, Area 52, Tichondrius, Sargeras, etc. I almost never see a character from the RP shards with these exploiters. They are just flying around, not playing with friends or anything reasonable, simply exploiting the systems.

Either ban this practice or open up the AHs to be fully cross realm, so we can get ahold of the resources they are stealing from us!

The plague of bots is very difficult to combat without false flagging non bots by accident, now if CIA helped blizzard with this the ban waves would be more brutal.

It would take a little extra effort and real human employees, but simply flagging every character from a high pop, non RP server that is sharded in from more than an hour doing world content is a good start.
Not flagging them for a ban, but flagging them to be watched for botting or exploitive behavior.
The bots and exploiters are so stereotypical and predictable. In addition to the high pop, non rp servers, they are almost always doing ride along for gathering, in warmode with little to no honor levels, spamming the interact command on gather nodes; 3-4 Marksmanship hunters for the trash aoe bots, and almost always the same spots for the trash bots.